X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Timewave

Has anyone heard of this? I briefly saw a snippet about this theory in a show on the History Channel. Apparently this guy call Terrance Mckenna headed out into the jungles of South America and while experimenting for a while with some natural hallucinogen, he claims to have received instructions to review Chinese scripture and a particular symbols located in it.

After doing that, he noted that the symbols had pattern and the pattern repeated itself every X number of days. I'm not sure what the original scripture contained in it but it's said to be similar to the Mayan calendar.

When this guy took the worst date in the 20th century (which in his opinion was WWII), and added the sequence to it, he found that it points to a date which synchronized exactly with the end of Mayan calendar on Dec 21, 2012.

Seemed interesting and apparently there is also a movie about it - Timewave 2012.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Timewave

runningman logged in to kamal's account imo.

(interesting stuff tho kamal, checking it out for sure.)

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Came across Mckenna who was a huge advocate of hallucigenics and DMT and know about 2012 being the end of the Mayan calendar hence the new disaster film, but didn't think know they could be related.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by Jenks
        runningman logged in to kamal's account imo.

naa bro, I recorded a show about the 2012 prophecies and how believers are using scriptures from various religions across the earth, to highlight some inevitable event on Dec 21, 2012. in fact, even researchers of some hindu scriptures (vedas) believe that 2012 reports an event of great magnitude but it is 12 days apart (iirc) from the date of the end of the mayan calendar.

Naysayers think otherwise. I for one don't believe it (I had my palm read and I was told I'm going to live past 70 )

Though McKennas Timewave seemed very interesting, especially considering that he in fact was studying Chinese scriptures and his timewave sequence runs dead into the date coinciding with the end of the mayan calendar.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

December 31st 1999 OMG

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• labmonkey
              Addiction started
              • Apr 2005

deoxy.org/mckenna

This guy was a true genius, there's also a recording of him and and spacetime continuum, called "alien dreamtime" which I highly recommend along all his books.
              "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                Came across Mckenna who was a huge advocate of hallucigenics and DMT

you don't say

[YOUTUBE]rKOO-VB_yts[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]v905fhCqq2Y[/YOUTUBE]
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Yeah IIRC, he believed DMT was left behind by aliens as a message because a lot of DMT trippers have corroborated the same experience.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

I saw that, there's another video of DMT "test volunteers" who all said they saw alien beings. This one woman said that she imagined hallucinating about angels and fairies and all she saw was this group of Aliens in front of her talking and beings jumping in and out of her.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

one of the videos, the experience I was referring to is at 8:24

[YOUTUBE]wOJ28sr-8as[/YOUTUBE]
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

What's further interesting is that some people theorised when we experience a near death experience, a 'massive' amount of DMT is released in the brain.

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^^Proven to be true.
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

this is definitely very intriguing. I saw another 40 min doc on youtube last night about NDEs and the experiences of people who endured them. Some of the comments made by the people in there bore remarkable similarities to what some of the DMT volunteers speak of.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                              Anyone have Styx livesets?
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              When this guy took the worst date in the 20th century (which in his opinion was WWII), and added the sequence to it, he found that it points to a date which synchronized exactly with the end of Mayan calendar on Dec 21, 2012.
                              whose to say WWI wasn't worse? and even if it was WWII, it was a six year war - presumably this "sequence" doesnt come out to dec 21, 2012 if you take any other days out of the 6 years? or why not the worst date from the previous century?
                              and why do you have to pick the worst date anyway?

if the Mayan calendar ends on dec 21, 2012 anyway - what knowledge has this sequence added?

smells highly skeptical to me!
                              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...