• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Timewave

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
    whose to say WWI wasn't worse? and even if it was WWII, it was a six year war - presumably this "sequence" doesnt come out to dec 21, 2012 if you take any other days out of the 6 years? or why not the worst date from the previous century?
    and why do you have to pick the worst date anyway?

if the Mayan calendar ends on dec 21, 2012 anyway - what knowledge has this sequence added?

smells highly skeptical to me!

there appears to be conflicting information on how he reached the date of Dec 21, 2012.

This video describes dates much earlier than WWII so dunno what they were speaking of in that show. Check it out past minute 4:16

[YOUTUBE]b8v8mgwuubU[/YOUTUBE]
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

also - wasnt a repeating pattern getting ever and ever smaller, what the aliens used in Independence day??

*cough*
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

wasnt a repeating pattern getting ever and ever smaller, what the aliens used in Independence day??
        smells highly skeptical to me!
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tommpenny1
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Terence McKenna was and still is a remarkable human beiing.Way ahead of his time!
          You should all listen to his lectures
          @@

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

well his "way ahead of his time" attitude would be truly remarkable if there in fact would be some sort of provable math behind it. But then again, math proved the existence behind black and worm holes and so far they have concretely proven the existence of black holes (which means worm holes are the next step and if proven via one of the mysterious equations of quantum physics, McKenna's predictions shouldn't be too far up ahead the provability ladder).

While I am truly of the opinion that the world in front of your eyes is recreated as a result of your nurtured brain (as the "observer" - google that if you doubt me), we are all in for a surprise beyond epic proportions when this heart stops beating and brain stops functioning - which is why I suddenly generated interest in DMT (a byproduct of my online searches).

One of the greatest facts of this life is what people experience during NDEs. Some doctors/psychologists claim its the dying brain starved of oxygen that's hallucinating the "light at the end of the tunnel" but they fail to realize that the so called hallucination, doesn't end there but extends into the history of the dying people actually meeting and interacting with people they had known from the lives they just left behind.

That cannot be a hallucination because that is a memory ingrained in your brain ... but if memories are being created from a brain that's already dead, then we truly don't know anything about the brain as opposed to a "mind". In which case, a "mind" and "brain" are truly seperate and resulting memories of an individual may very well have a storage mechanism outside the human body and humanity as a result, has truly mis-understood what is the difference between a brain and a mind.

/ End drunken thought process
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
              One of the greatest facts of this life is what people experience during NDEs. Some doctors/psychologists claim its the dying brain starved of oxygen that's hallucinating the "light at the end of the tunnel" but they fail to realize that the so called hallucination, doesn't end there but extends into the history of the dying people actually meeting and interacting with people they had known from the lives they just left behind.

That cannot be a hallucination because that is a memory ingrained in your brain ... but if memories cannot be created from a brain that's already dead, then we truly don't know anything about the brain as opposed to a "mind". In which case, a "mind" and "brain" are truly seperate and resulting memories of an individual may very well have a storage mechanism outside the human body and humanity as a result, has truly mis-understood what is the difference between a brain and a mind.

/ End drunken thought process
              Big differenc between a brain dying, and a brain already dead though.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

And the NDEs I speak of are resulting from experiences of people who were clinically dead on an operating table, well into the heart and brain being stopped during their operational procedures, who not only narrated events surrounding moments right after their death (i.e. what the doctor was doing, what operatives tools he was using etc.) but following into the moments they caught the white light after lingering above the operating room, getting pulled into a higher dimension, then forced back into their bodies by "relatives" or "people they knew closely" during their lives and once again viewing their bodies on the operating table.

I mean I respect people's opinions and everything but when you tell me a person has been "clinically dead" on an operating theater table for X hours and "sees all this", it just cannot be a "hallucination of a dying mind". Simply because the brain cannot stay alive past a few minutes at room temperature and artificially induced "hybernative sleep" not common to humans is induced by gently freezing the blood flowing through the human body.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                  Big differenc between a brain dying, and a brain already dead though.
                  my above post should answer some of that. Plus the naysayers are doctors/psychologists who claim that the hallucinations are a result of a "dying brain" but what of the people who were "clinically dead" for hours ... until revived and reported these fantastic experiences.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Ah right, I thought those experiences only happen when the brain is dying.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

sorry to be on the posting rampage (tons of beer are responsible here)

but what you mentioned about "Big difference between a brain dying, and a brain already dead though." is that clinical psychologists are the ones who claimed that these experiences are a result of the patient's dying brain. But a majority of the narratives were of people clinically "dead". So it defeats even scientific explanation.
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

a LOT of what I said arose from this

watch the last 3 parts. really eye opening. NDEs have been life altering, especially for those who came back.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

fuck did I type all that
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

try some DMT Kamal, and report back.

Comment

Working...