X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

FlashForward

Just caught this show via Hulu. Highly recommended!

The content you’re looking for is not available.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: FlashForward

Yeah saw ep 1. Will follow for a few episodes to see how it developes.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Re:

I'm hoping it won't 'cheese out' after the first couple of episodes like some shows of the past.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

It started in the UK this week, TV is getting good again, True Blood, Fringe are back hopefully Breaking Bad will be back soon
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

just started watching this last night, am now caught up. Am a big fan so far, I just wonder how far they can take it. Will it be like Heroes, where after they reach the critical date that is the focus of the show, the show loses direction? Hope not, as I'm really enjoying it...

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
            Addiction started
            • May 2008

Like the central premise, and it's very watchable, but sweet baby Wogan, there is some awful dialogue along the way!

Hope they get that ironed out before it becomes too irritating and overpowers what looks like a good show.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Stopped following it.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

What I don't get is the flash forward would be the most anticipated event in human history, why are most of the people doing menial tasks like the women in the flower shop arguing with a customer or the bloke taking a shit? surely everyone would be counting down to the event.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

^^now that's a fine point right there -- hadn't thought about that, but you're exactly right...

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                    What I don't get is the flash forward would be the most anticipated event in human history, why are most of the people doing menial tasks like the women in the flower shop arguing with a customer or the bloke taking a shit? surely everyone would be counting down to the event.
                    What do you mean? The first flash forward was unanticipated? Has there been more flash forward in the show? I stopped following.

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by feather
                      What do you mean? The first flash forward was unanticipated? Has there been more flash forward in the show? I stopped following.
                      When they flash forward the see what they are doing in the future. They have established the time and date of the future event. Why would anyone be carrying out menial tasks on their own when the actual event happens?

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Maybe because if they didn't go on with their lives, things wouldn't happen as forseen?

Comment

• demonAfro
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

I thought there were like a billion people in times square? Would be a pretty lame show if all the main characters were there too?

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by feather
                            Maybe because if they didn't go on with their lives, things wouldn't happen as forseen?
                            Yeah I think that is how the show will pan out. Maybe some of them will change their fate while others no mater how hard the try cannot.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2008

Re:

I suppose that my last comment was too much of a spoiler alert.

Sorry about that!

For those that have not seen this show yet, if you have some free time, Hulu it. I thought it sucked until I got passed the intro & blackout parts. Then it gets twisted from then on.

Comment

Working...