X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jesteraver
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2006

Stargate Universe

Anyone watch the two first episodes yesterday?

It's such a huge change compare to the first two series. Its a nice change also. Its more adult the show.

I can't wait for next week.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Stargate Universe

Thanks you just reminded me to check it out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Enjoyable debut. Certainly feels a bit like BSG but we'll see.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• demonAfro
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Was OK. Hopefully it will become a bit more like older stargates than a mishmash of every other sci-fi show....

Comment

• demonAfro
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Oh mans. Been very excited about the return of this. New episodes starting tonight I think
          Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it
          Aliens races FTW

By the end of the first half of the series I was really starting to get into it. Certainly no SG-1 but a entirely separate kettle of fish. Sad to see that ratings on wikipodiatron appear to be tanking. Seems to already be signed up for a second season though

Comment

• JonQPublik
            Gold Gabber
            • Apr 2006

I'll definitely be watching. And that wasn't really a spoiler... especially if you saw the sneak peeks!
            http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• demonAfro
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Yeah, I never watch previews these days -- makes the shows a little more exciting only caught a synopsis because I was looking for the return date on wiki-p.

Noice episode though, really good to have the show back. Looking forward to the rest of the series

Comment

• JonQPublik
                Gold Gabber
                • Apr 2006

Read some bad news a number of days ago....

It's been cancelled. They will air the second half of season 2, but after that, it looks like it's dead.

LAME.
                http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Yup ... and Fringe is moving to a lousy slot

Comment

• demonAfro
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Can't believe this is nearly done And they have killed the whole franchise with it

Season Two has been superb. Last few episodes especially have had me transfixed. Can't wait to see what the last two have in store.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Yeah how could they have killed it? Nuts.

Comment

• TomTom
                        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                        • May 2002

It prolly would have been better if they wouldn't have called it Stargate but made it an independant series with an own identity. I liked it too but it has not really much to do with previous Stargate series - and in this case it is a good thing lol. I guess the 08/15 Stargate fan was a bit irritated from continues story telling through the entire season, lots of shady/darker characters and drama stories without Happy end.

Comment

Working...