X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dzone
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend

Luke Fair was very very good, the Guy is very talented and the venue just suits his sound allot....
    Went at 8:00 PM and the music was pumping and the crowed were going nutz he played really funky tunez that kept you dancing all the time.
    couple of vocals tracks and allot of melodically tunezzzz and he was enjoying himself, he even played another 30 min extra

The set was streamed on Dubai Radio 1 and i guess FunkyKarma had an idea about what the Atmosphere looked like ( knowing 360), I left rite after Luke, so no idea what went on, but all in all had a great night it's always good to see DJ's enjoying what they do and dancing around

NOW it's Time for BedRock.....So Tick Fuckin Tock
    ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
      Mo/Vish - I defo need to make it over to Dubai.
      As Vish said no better time than now and next couple of month, lets arrang it when i meet you for Bedrock.
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dzone
        Luke Fair was very very good, the Guy is very talented and the venue just suits his sound allot....
        Went at 8:00 PM and the music was pumping and the crowed were going nutz he played really funky tunez that kept you dancing all the time.
        couple of vocals tracks and allot of melodically tunezzzz and he was enjoying himself, he even played another 30 min extra

The set was streamed on Dubai Radio 1 and i guess FunkyKarma had an idea about what the Atmosphere looked like ( knowing 360), I left rite after Luke, so no idea what went on, but all in all had a great night it's always good to see DJ's enjoying what they do and dancing around

NOW it's Time for BedRock.....So Tick Fuckin Tock
        I have seen him three times and everytime he has been totally diconnected from us, Looked like a zomby !! He could have phoned his set in !! It's really disappointing to know that he can get into it, but didn't!! I had actually decided I wasn't going to see him again
        Last edited by DIDI; October 12, 2009, 02:14:24 AM.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

he's just very technical, doesnt jump around like an idiot.. you know like digweed.. not really a reason to not go see a dj again imo

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

That's not what I said. That certainly isn't why I don't want to go see him again . Basically his sets were really boring. !!! As I said could have phoned them in !! And there is a world of difference between jumping around like an idiot [which I hate!! ]and pretending the audience isn't there !! I swear he didn't look at the crowd once, not a tinge of a smile. Really looked as though he didn't want to there. Which sometimes happens for whatever reason, people have off nights, but three times??? .

Btw none of that wouldn't have been a problem for me if his music had been good, although I might have worried a little that he wasn't enjoying it as well. Chris Fortier is very serious, but you know that is just Chris, he is a very technical DJ. I love his music. ! In fact I came here now to look for some Hmm got distracted !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...