• Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Obama Wins Nobel

• davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Obama Wins Nobel

Obama should never have been nominated for this years award, considering nominations closed about two weeks after he took office, when he achieved, absolutely nothing. (That's not to say he might some time in the future have been a suitable candidate)

This award devalues the whole Prize - Alfred Nobel will be turning in his grave.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

just as significant as al gore winning it two years ago..... where's that global warming?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

^lol

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

great maybe we can have another picture of him in Time magazine... what a shame this is!! Almost outrageous even..

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i'm all for the guy getting recognized when he makes significant progress... i just think a nobel peace prize already is way too premature and quite embaressing for our nation actually.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
              i'm all for the guy getting recognized when he makes significant progress... i just think a nobel peace prize already is way too premature and quite embaressing for our nation actually.
              Agree with you my friend. I'm embarrassed for sure.

Comment

Working...