X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Goldman $23 Billion in Bonuses!!

Goldman Sachs says what recession?? They are getting paid double the bonuses. Now everybody must agree that this is a bank robbery. They are being rewarded for their incompetence. The US is being tapped like maple syrup from a tree. I still can't believe that nobody has gone to jail yet for this..

Yesterday, we brought you the insurance company that wouldn't insure a 17-pound infant because he was too heavy. Today, we bring you the investment bank that manages to double its bonuses during the worst recession since the Great Depression.On Thursday, Goldman Sachs will announce the firm's bonus ...
  • yesme
    Gold Gabber
    • Dec 2006

Re: Goldman $23 Billion in Bonuses!!

and they wont be either bro.

go to whenshtf.com and start to prep to ensure you and your family stays healthy in the times ahead bro.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

finally someone is going to go to jail!!!!. well maybe, at least they are having a trial. I was looking for more like 2000 going to jail though not 2.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

I love it.. Goldman steals $26 billion and nobody wants to talk about it.. The American people are no longer brave at all. They seem to be lost and not sure of what action to do.

Comment

• yesme
          Gold Gabber
          • Dec 2006

these are the same people taxed all their life to provide more homes for bankers.

wtf do they know or care, as long as there is still beer,bud and babes.

Comment

• Dazed
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by runningman
            I love it.. Goldman steals $26 billion and nobody wants to talk about it.. The American people are no longer brave at all. They seem to be lost and not sure of what action to do.
            Exactly the same situation in the UK, and probably the rest of the western world. One year after the titanic collapse of Lehman, and banking bonus' are bigger than ever.

Least the States haven't got an ongoing political scandal to the size of the UK MP expenses disgrace. At least everyone knows that bankers are self interested vermin, your politicians are supposed to have the interests of the public in their hearts.

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

October 15 2009 - Third quarter report
              Net Revenues 12.37 billion and net earnings 3.19 billion
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...