• Show
Clear All
  • Steffanj
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2009

Steffan Johnson - Project 15 [ENRG001]

Out Now! Steffan Johnson "Project 15" [ENRG001]

Hey guys,

I'm new on here, and I know it's probably shabby to start promoting without getting involved in the conversation a bit first, but hey! My debut EP has just been released, which I'm extremely excited about. It's the first release from Energie Records (Portugal), and the next couple of months will see a whole bunch more exciting tech and prog releases from around the world.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or comments.

Cheers,

Steffan Johnson

1-Project 15 (Original Mix)
    2-Figzy (Original Mix)

Download on beatport.com:

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Steffan Johnson, born in the Australian country town of Armidale, was raised with music ingrained in his soul. He started mucking around with noises in his computer at the age of fifteen, whilst playing in bands ranging from country to drum n bass. Currently studying audio engineering in Sydney, 2009 has been a big year for Steffan. Playing regularly at Chinese Laundry (Voted no. 1 club in Australia by DJ Mag), the next couple of months will see Steffan supporting artists such as Danny Howells, Ricky Ryan, Anthony Pappa and many more. His productions are edgy and techy, without losing their soul and groove.

Support:

Dimi kechagias (Flux BPM): "playful tech tracks with nice electronic atmoshere and overall ready to make the difference in any set that the dj will decide to use it. i will try to include it in my radio shows. many thanks for your promo."

Bass Division: "Dark and mysterious...doesn't need to do much more than this really. Quality release."

D-Nox: "i like project 15, sounds like old school prog trance."

Mental X: "Cool!"

Frédèric Ribes (Interzone): "the track project 15 is good, very trippy."

gerrard house of fun (radio nl): "this guy has talent! reminds me a bit to Balanse compilation of James Holden"

Working...