Raudive - Nova EP - Supported by Sasha, Digweed etc..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamie McHugh
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2005

Raudive - Nova EP - Supported by Sasha, Digweed etc..

Raudive - Nova EP - Variance Recordings out now exclusively at

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Selected Feedback:

Paul Woolford:
    Oliver is somebody whom I hold in a certain appreciation: his work is always engaging & interesting whilst simultaneously working the floor to within an inch of it's life. I will be playing "Eclipse" in the more intense moments and shouting about the release. Welcome back Oliver!

Sasha "Loving both tracks - will definitely play"

Damian Lazaraus "very cool"

John Digweed "Good Stuff"

Ivan Smagghe "am an absolute fan of Mr Ho. one of my fave techno producers around. He is the bleep emperor... top marks and full support"

Ewan Pearson "both tracks are great. eclipse probably the winner for me - I am a
    massive fan of mr ho"

Jim Masters "yeah two great cuts from ollie here, both strong but if i had to pick one, i'd go for nova "

Oliver Hunteman "i like variance a lot, Nova is the one for me - very cool track"

John Selway "Cool - Nova for me"

Mark Broom - "These are great - thanks"

Kingpin Cartel (chris baker) "Nova has a really infectious driving bass groove, and i'm liking the stripped down oldskool charm of Eclipse too. Good one!"

Jamie Anderson "Great tracks from Raudive - Full Support"

Fafa Monteco "Great ep from Raudive, thanx! Eclipse is my fav but i will play too Nova. 2 hot tunes. Will chart and play"

Coming soon: Var007a Darren Emerson & Jamie McHugh - Dark Matter (Remixes)

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

music@variancerecordings.com
Working...