X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Drugs --- Mercuryserver Edition

I was surprised that there wasn't a drug related topic on Merceryserver. I mean, I think that there are a lot of people on this forum that tried/use drugs, want to try drugs or have questions about drugs, and it's great to share experiences. It's not a shame to say, because it can make music so much more intense. In my honest opinion I prefer SAVE use of drugs over drinking. It's both not that great for you body, but alcohol is really bad ass compared to soft drugs. I think most of the drugs are taboo because the gouverment says that it's dangerous, and they print that in our minds.

I will start to confess. Living in the Netherlands with all kind of legal drugs around me is fun. It's not only great to try things, but because it's legal you're always sure that the quality is great. I prefer weed joints over the hasj ones, but I only smoke about 5 time a year I have to say. Don't have the voices in my head that say that I need to smoke more, and I don't want them as well .

XTC is the biggest export product of our country, and it's the most famous drug of the world. It's not legal, but 50% of the party crowd loves it. Never tried it personally because I can go crazy without it, but maybe one day I should have a try... There is also a new movement with pure MDMA cristalls (it's also a little bit in XTC). The effects are great, and you won't have the terrible tuesday and the crazy eyes and cheeks. The next day you're just fine, and if you eat well the damage is 0 (you can't say that after a night hard drinking !). Here in the Netherlands there are also free labs. You can bring your drugs over there, they will look at it and you will get the results back. This is a great idea from our gouverment because you can minimalize the risks to almost zero.

So if you have questions, crazy stories or whatever that's drug related, feel free to post .
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Drugs --- Mercuryserver Edition

Uh Oh... Start countdown until threadlocked...

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^^hmmm. dont think this is why this site is around..its for music not drugs man. alot of people on here are drug free actually.

Comment

• Funky Dredd
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2005

<-- Drug free
        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• fatalfelix
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

It wasn´t mensioned as a "junk" or "users" topic, more as a fun topic. It's more like: "damn, yesterday a friend of my took some X and he had a smile from the left to the right, it was really funny". or: "I tried a joint today and it was not that great at all".

I don't wan't to make people to use drugs or something like that ! I just want cool stories. I saw some alcohol stories on this forum before, so it would be a bit hypocrite if that would be so much different then other drugs (I mean alcohol is a hard drug).
          "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

I will say that the drug testing lab thing is a very good idea.

If you assume people will find a way of getting/doing drugs before, in (or after) a club night then at least a degree of safety and quality control is a sensible and responsible measure.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...