X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Closing down threads...

Earlier this evening I started a drugs related topic, and it was closed after 5 minutes, and I haven't got feed back why. I just donīt get the point, and I'm a bit disappointed . Why canīt we discuss about drugs ? I mean, it was posted in the General Yakkity Yak section were you can discuss from girls to cars, and from cars to crazy images, why not drugs ? And if people don't like the topic it will move on to the botom of the page and it will dissapear, but it didn't even get the chance...

If everybody hates drugs we can discuss why we hate it (it was not a PRO drug and junk topic like I said in my 2nd reply !). If somebody has got some good or bad memories from drugs he can also share it. If somebody has questions we can answer them etc.

I read stories about drinking so much beer that people are drunk whole weekend, but talking about a joint is like talking about the devil or something like that... I used the word taboo in the opening post, and I think it was a wright choice .

Sorry for this topic, but I needed to share my thoughts about the handling. Nevertheless, still good friends .
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: Closing down threads...

cry more, plenty of drug threads here have been closed before, and for past and just reasons at that.

the powers that be can close any thread they desire to. jus sayin
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I closed the thread because discussion and / or promoting the conversations of illegal substances hasn't particularly been promoted on [ms]. I have closed several threads in the past about this topic and it would be unfair of me to leave this one open.

Moreover, as members of the site, the extent of liability for promoting a topic of things deemed illegal is far less for the user as compared to the operators.

We are pretty darn liberal around these parts when it comes to conversing and sharing a myriad of thoughts and ideologies but there are some bridges I'd rather not test to cross.

It wasn't a desire to close the thread, just the above reason.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

closing down of this thread is pretty funny tho, given the title.

Comment

Working...