• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • felipecallado
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2007

Felipe Callado - bringthebeats Brazil - Oct 2009

Hey everyone,

After doing some amazing parties in Canada, and spreading the message of soulful underground music all around the world, Greg allowed us to begin the bringthebeats movement here in Brazil.

And as a beginning, nothing can be better than a underground party in one of the most growing EDM scenes city, in Brasil.
    The party will be on 23th OCT, and the place chosento host it, is the small city of Farroupilha, which thanks to this DJ Fran Bortolossi, its being one of the finest places in Brazil to play.

Its a pleasure to be part of this movement, and to play with such talented DJs like Fran Bortolossi and Alec Araujo.

Below there is a link for the bringthebeats Promo Mixes and the article that Greg wrote about the party.

Hope everyone enjoy it as much as we are enjoying the idea of bringing the bringthebeats movement to Brazil!

Have everyone a nice weekend

Felipe Callado
    Felipe Callado
    Last edited by felipecallado; October 19, 2009, 11:23:27 AM.
  • thiagorb_over
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2008

Re: Felipe Callado - bringthebeats Brazil - Oct 2009

Great mix man.. Very familiar with your work since last year..
    Excelent !!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000700563715

http://soundcloud.com/thiagorb

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Here's a link to the piece on bringthebeats which includes an awesome mix by Fran Bortolossi as well... http://www.bringthebeats.com/2009/10...an-bortolossi/
      WHAT'S GOING DOWN
      IN OUR UNDERGROUND
      bringthebeats

Comment

• felipecallado
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2007

sorry about not posting the whole article,

here is a link for it,

and there is also an amazing promo mix from Fran Bortolossi, a super talented dj that i`ll be playing along with in this friday, which i consider the best newcomer DJ from brazil!

will start another thread with it

have everyone a nice week!

Comment

• felipecallado
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2007

here is the link for new thread

Got a promo mix to share? No links to copyrighted material and no commercial advertisements

Comment

• janty
            Gold Gabber
            • Sep 2005

Excellent set Felipe nice flow to it. Is there a tracklist available ?

Comment

• felipecallado
              Getting Somewhere
              • Mar 2007

will make it and post it later this week.

glad u liked janty

Comment

• marcosdeon
                Fresh Peossy
                • Dec 2009

WOW! Nice Mix Felipe!

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Will check it out, have not picked up one of Felipe's sets in a while, always consistant.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...