• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Danny Howells in London again next week

Originally posted by chunky
    I think the last time I went to a gig in a pub it was after the Gatecrasher 1999 birthday. It was the West End Bar in Birmingham. Fuck Me the place was full of The Devils Dandruff. I'm never going back there again.
    1999 and you think it might not have changed mate? at least give it a chance to go see howells ROCK it. the guys is devastating lately. and you lucky londond bastards have a great chance to see djs regularly play loooong sets.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by day_for_night
      1999 and you think it might not have changed mate? at least give it a chance to go see howells ROCK it. the guys is devastating lately. and you lucky londond bastards have a great chance to see djs regularly play loooong sets.
      We are on about 2 different pubs in 2 different cities. The pub I went to was the West End Bar in Birmingham. The pub Howells is playing in is in London. I would go to it if I wasn't working. I don't think I have to worry about Danny playing West End Bar in Birmingham for some time
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Apparently he is doing a One Night Only event here is January. Just one Dj all night . Similar thing to Hernan's last year. Top of the Eureka building again!! 250 people only !!
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• pipey
          Gold Gabber
          • Mar 2007

Danny is one of the nicest people i have ever met. I love him.
          Originally posted by Kamal
          Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

Working...