Stores checking your reciepts when you leave...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tien
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

Stores checking your reciepts when you leave...

I read an article from Sean Q6 a while back about the fact that stores cant really legally search your things when you leave. I decided to put this to a test. I went to Best Buy with a book bag, yes I as bored and had nothing better to do at the time...
    So i walked in and this girl says shes going to check my bag when i leave, i sort of ignored her and this bitch says COMPRENDE??? Im not even spanish but that is besides the point... SO i went looked for what i wanted to check a price for and i left. The girl says I need to check your bag, so i said No. She asked again and reminded me of what she said, and i said i know what you said but im not going to show you. So she caled a manager who came with someone else, and all asked me, ad i still said no. That bitvch was getting pissed too and started cursing, i told her she needed to calm down, its not her fault, im just not goin to show any of you my bag..so they called the cops and when they came, they asked if they had video of me stealing something, or any reason to think i stole..they all said no, they asked me about why i didnt, i just said i dont want to show them my bag, are you going to charge me with stealing anyithng? or are you going to let me go?
    so they ended up talking to the best buy employees, and i was allowed to leave.
    Anyone else have any thing happen like this?
  • RuOnPoint
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2004

That's pretty funny. Makes perfect sense, if they have no reason to think that you have stolen something, then why would they have to check your bag. If I ever feel like being a prick, I might do that.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i wouldn't have gone to all that trouble. i mean what's the point of doing that if you aren't going to steal, anyhow? intersting though, htat they went to that trouble and couldn't do anything.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• TheOutsider
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

i know they are bout to ask me so i put on the dont even think bout it cunt and walk out ^_^
        i think theres a law in australia that they carnt force you to let them check ur bag

Comment

• SickBoy
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Re: Stores checking your reciepts when you leave...

hell yeah, good for you man. Fuck those facists pricks. You know the cops were laughing about that in the car the way back to the station. It's good to see somebody stand up to these people. It always pisses me off when i go in there and they're like ok i need to see your bag. I guess they dont think you need to go places or maybe you left the coffee pot on and if you don't get home your house will explode. No, they dont think about stuff like that. They love to inconvience you as much as possible, the coppers had a good point by asking if they saw you on tape stealing something or suspected you of stealing. Well, way to say F U to Best Buy.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Same here in Holland, but I've never ever been asked to show my bag to them. It rarely happens over here I think.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

I can tell you for a fact that it's company policy at Best Buy NOT to search through personal belongings unless they have personally witnessed you slip something into those belongings. The girl was almost certainly disciplined for her actions. I'm sure most of you realize that it takes a "certain breed" to be dept. store and mall security guards (rent-a-cops). What I've discovered in my travels is that they are usually those that cannot pass the exam to get into law enforcement, etc.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• thrualoooop
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

thanks for wasting my tax dollars on having cops come for no reason.....
                i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......

Comment

• skahound
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thrualoooop
                  thanks for wasting my tax dollars
                  Wait a second, you were bragging the other night about not having paid a dime of income tax in your life. You were practically snubbing your nose at the IRS. Man that was a funny night. Remember when you said they were all "Commie pinko bastards"? You're classic dude...too cool.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

no offense, but you actually took the time to do this? on purpose??
                    "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• thrualoooop
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                      thanks for wasting my tax dollars
                      Wait a second, you were bragging the other night about not having paid a dime of income tax in your life. You were practically snubbing your nose at the IRS. Man that was a funny night. Remember when you said they were all "Commie pinko bastards"? You're classic dude...too cool.

what!i have no idea what your are talkin about

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

what!i have no idea what your are talkin about
                        Yeah, let me clear it up for all these undercover IRS dudes that browse [ms]...I'm only fucking around. Put your tasers away and leave this guy alone.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

funny how this kid is pissed that they want to check his bags, then he posts about how he stole a mini disc player, lol.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

^ i was gonna say that too !

idiot
                            "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• thrualoooop
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...