• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Behaviors
    Getting warmed up
    • Jan 2009

tONKPROJECT - Long Drive Remixes Part 1 [Behaviors]

Tracklist:
    1.tONKPROJECT - Long Drive (Danny Stott Remix)
    2.tONKPROJECT - Long Drive (Alvaro Hylander Remix)
    3.tONKPROJECT - Long Drive (Zappe Remix)
    (download the preview pack)

Long Drive Remixes Part 1 is out exclusively October 26th at Beatport

Feedbacks:
    DJ Leon El Ray [Ltnetworks]: Sweet as Cinnamon-Apple Cake! Perfect for a warm up set. I will use it at my forthcoming events for sure.Alvaros Remix makes me feel comfortable.Warm pads and very carefully select sounds makes the whole EP very sweet and very easy to hear it.

Moodymanc [2020 vision/moodymanc/tsuba/dessous]: really nice groovers all round...

Pablo Fierro [Elevation/Dark Energy]: Espectacular remixes pack.My favorite is the Zappe Remix,good job!

Tony Rodriguez [Mixx/Jersey Underground/PK]:Very cool piece! Love Alvaro rmx - killer!All mixes done well...

Dj Bee : Long Drive is really great track.. full support. i love this.i like mix Danny Stott.

Christos Fourkis [Ready Mix Records]:Nice work....Alvaro Hylander Remix For me Well Done.

Antelia [8bit Records]: Thanks for the promo! Feelin' the Zappe Remix! Lovely track! Cheers!

Tony Silipo[SweetLeaf Recordings]:Nice work guys, this week we'll put your tracks on my radio show. Perfect deep essence, and a great sense of rhythm.My favorite remix? Danny Scott.Thanks

Youandewan [MAGiCBAG/LANDED/AENARIA]:loving the Zappe mix

Dave Robertson [Reveal/Kill A Watt/CR2/PHZero]roper deep stuff. the danny stott mix sounds a bit like the chords out of positive education which is cool!

Andrea Cassino [Kumquat/Proton]:Great Sound, I like it very much

Deymare [stupendous,616,manuscript]:nice stuff...really diggin the zappe remix

Alex Pace [DeepVibes Radio]:All very good tracks and again..softly soulful and romantic house.. i would play them all out ...my favorite mix is the (zappe remix) very oldskool feel but very similar to the (Alvaro Hylander Remix) which holds this same vibe it reminds me of "how 2 house" tracks which i personally love

Fabien Kamb [Body Rhythm Records]:This ep is dope - will be playing Zappe remix for sure!

Michael J Collins: nice package! dig all three remixes, especially the Hylander...like the deep and organic vibe.

The Damon [Night Drive Music, 2600]:Alvaro Hylander’s mix is the pick for me. Love the rolling bass line and well formed groove. Zappe’s interpretation is also good albeit suited to a different environment. Danny’s mix has the classic deep house feel and is a smooth cut but it didn’t grab me like the other mixes.

Chloe Harris [Further, Mashtronic]: groovy stuff...alvaros is perfect

Eelke Kleijn [Global Underground, Outside the Box Music]:zappe mix for me

Soul Minority [Noir,Elevation]:Beautiful EP, perfect remixes, will play and chart..

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta [AMDJS Radio Show]anny Stott Remix is really nice!Definitely will play it! Also, we included it into our October Top 10.

Steve Mill [Urbantorque,Elevation]: some quality music in there guys ! enjoyin the whole pack a lot!

Harold Heath [Plastic City/Urbantorque/Elevation]: some nice stuff here, quality from danny as usual but the hylander mix has some nice deep moments too

George Soliis [Etoka]:LIKE THE ZAPPE REMIX!!!IN FACT ALL TRACKS ARE COOL,BUT THIS IS MORE FOR MY LIKES!

Sebastian Davidson [Seamless / Night Drive Music]: Nice release!Thanks!

Philipp Riedl: dope and quality house music...thanks for it, like all three mixes

James Teej [Rekids/TicTacToe/Connect Four/Rebirth]: Nice ep, liking the Zappe remix a lot, will support.

Pacco & Rudy B [Particles]: Nice remixes, Danny Stott works well for us!

Christian & Jurgen [Solardish Records]:A nice combination of deep melodies and groovy beats.Our favourite one is the Alvaro Hylander Remix, full support!!!

Paul Jones [Mr Jones/The disclosure project/JP & Jones]: i think the strongest remix is the alvaro hylander in this package

Luca Doobie [Off, Freerange, Safari Electronique, Paradigma]: cool sound, support

Da Funk [Acryl Music]: very beautiful release! all the mixes are very good but my favourite is alvaro^s remix! full uspport coming from me!

===================================

tONKPROJECT's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Behaviors's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Danny Stott's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Alvaro Hylander's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: tONKPROJECT - Long Drive Remixes Part 1 [Behaviors]

Awesome thanks for the heads up!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...