• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Brendon Moeller MUTEKLIVE028

Coming back again Saturday's PIKNIC 1 at MUTEK_10, we come to New York-based Brendon Moeller's stellar and very memorable mix. Another highlight for the team this year, Moeller artfully blended influences such as dub, techno, jazz, and, of course, baaaass in a set that really got the crowd moving.Brendon was kind enough to provide us with a few words about his set at MUTEK, complete with a tracklisting for those that want to dig deeper:"I put together this live show to coincide with the release of my album 'jazz junk safari' on third ear records. However, there is also a fair representation of me as a whole. There's the trademark dub and groove the is evident in all I do. The set also includes reworkings of all the originals as well as some surprise mash ups. Enjoy!" - Brendon Moeller Tracklisting:echologist - hustle (rekids)brendon moeller - humpback (echocord)brendon moeller - changes (third ear)brendon moeller - jazz (third ear)brendon moeller - space (third ear)brendon moeller - traffic (third ear)beat pharmacy - time (deep space media)beat pharmacy - hope & frustration vs race track jockey (deep space media)beat pharmacy - king's highway (deep space highway)brendon moeller - sweetspot (echocord)beat pharmacy - dub rocker (deep space media)floppy sounds - city 4 sale (beat pharmacy dub) (wave music)brendon moeller - the urge (connaisseur recordings)brendon moeller - electricity (leena music)brendon moeller - sweet decay vs nuclear race (leena music)beat pharmacy - assassination of the mind dub (deep space media)brendon moeller - dynamo (apnea records)brendon moeller - lost & found (eskimo records)

Podcast home: http://mutek.org

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
    Read more about this podcast
  • LONDON
    Fresh Peossy
    • May 2007

Re: Brendon Moeller MUTEKLIVE028

Just simple amazing set, very deep, amazing music

Comment

Working...