X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

people from NY- do the right thing.

tonite at mulchaheys in wantagh, long island, there is a benefit for the less fortunate folks of the area. helping kids basically attempts to ensure that every kid who comes from a family without the resources to get gifts, as well as all the kids inthe local hospitals, have a good christmas morning.

if you feel kind, drop a gift off there. or you can come into the place for 50 bucks(i doubt anyone here will),. but if you're in the holiday mood and wanna be generous, get out and donate a gift.

the charity doesnt pay anyone who works for it, works completely non profit and every perosn is a volunteer. every penny goes to the kids. nothing is wasted. people pay thier own gas, use thier own cars, and only work with places who go rent free for the events.
    peace---seansightless.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • master of puppets
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Merry Christmas!!!!! :P
    DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

and a wonderful 8 crazy nights. either way, this organization is a great cause and its worth it to find the 50 dollars you spent on a remote control car was spent well. especially when a single parent who busts thier hump 24/7 can ensure that thier son /daughter has a smile on thier face on the 25th

too many children wake up to nothing. if you can start to help in your neighborhood, maybe the idea will spread.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...