X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Sasha – Live – 24 June 2006 Avalon, Los Angeles, CA .. . [ Pictures * ]

because that day everything was infinitely well produced ..... and much more

....... was developed ....... .. and . .. ended in the best of all possible ways

Avalon (2xCD) begins

and ends

Extremely Important Sounds in our Lives

.................................................. ...............................
    (real apologies if this issue could not be here)
  • salami
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re: Sasha – Live – 24 June 2006 Avalon, Los Angeles, CA .. . [ Pictures * ]

This set is pure excellence! the cd has mastered in super audio.
    The mix builds up like technology.
    Its One of the Best Live sasha sets ever!.
    Last edited by salami; November 6, 2009, 08:19:49 AM.

Comment

• zebramofo
      Getting warmed up
      • Aug 2007

apart from the fuck up then

Comment

• subterFUSE
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2006

I thought this set wasn't all that great. There were a few cool tracks, but for the most part it bored me. I noticed that he was looping the mixout portions of tracks a lot, which made the mixes longer and more repetitive than they normally would be. In retrospect, Sasha has moved away from this technique as he has used Ableton Live more and more over these years. He now mixes in a way which is more like he would with vinyl or CD, and this works better musically.

I thought the Instant Live recording idea was pretty cool when they announced it, but the reality of the situation was that it did not work well. This is why Sasha has never done it again.

Comment

• D.Williams
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2006

Was there that night standing right next to sasha for the first hour. That first hour was crazy good. What most people didnt hear was when sasha came back on after lavelle. He destroyed the place then.

Comment

• Eau Rouge
            Addiction started
            • Apr 2009

This mix is sweet, dark as fuck

The album art is really cool too!

Comment

• jay813
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2005

i was there...even bought a tshirt with the cds....didnt really feel the set both live and on cd....

avalon will always a special place for me though

Comment

Working...