Ryan Crane - Source EP - SofGDigi043 Out Now!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twistedvinyl
    Addiction started
    • May 2005

Ryan Crane - Source EP - SofGDigi043 Out Now!!

Artist : Ryan Crane
    Title : Source EP
    Mix (es) : Dawn / De Luxe / Coastal Empire
    Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
    Cat : SofGDigi43

Reaction Key Points : Ryan Returns to The Source after making his debut on the label back in September on the Jairus Miller - Dynamic Interlude - 'The Remixes', with his cool rendition of 'Glass Jaw'. This time he treats you to an EP called 'Source EP' packed full of progressive goodness with deep lush sounds and melodic touches, an EP not to be sniffed at!

Ryan Crane - 2009 has been, by far, the most productive year ever for New York City based artist Ryan Crane. With a string of music productions this year signed to some of the most well respected labels in the Progressive House and Trance scenes, Ryan has been able to continue to push forward his creative sound with a passion that many are starting to understand. Along with his growing skills as a producer and DJ, he has been able to continue expanding as a visual artist as well. With several large scale mixed media paintings completed and a dedicated approach to refining his visual style and taste, it’s easy to see that this is one faithful soul. Ryan releases have landed him on label like Baroque, Jetlag Digital, Atlant Digital, Olaris Recordings and Mining Vinyl.

Feeback Below :
    Love the build up on this one. Absolutely massive! 'Dawn' - Cid Inc [ Replug ]
    "Coastal Empire Remix" is the one for me! 7/10 Well done - dPen
    'Dawn' is a cool quirky sounding track - Sasha Le Monnier [ C.O.U. Muzik]
    'Coastal Empire' - Im not playing this kind of sounds but this one i think is a diamond - George D Free Radio [ Greece ]
    Dawn , is a good track, more luxurious not so much for clubbing , but is a solid production. 7/10 - Mavrou Vassilios (GR)
    'Coastal Empire' - Im not playing this kind of sounds but this one i think is a diamond - George D Free Radio [ Greece ]
    Dawn is a giant of a track! Tingletastic! In fact the whole EP is one of the best things I have heard this year!!!! Massive support! - DjKiRA
    This is a good Ep, Dawn is my personal fave of the three - Matt Black
    Thanks for this, really feeling Dawn here, real nice spacey groove to it – will be supporting! Cheers, - Ben Coda
    I really didn't see that coming form the SOG stable! Beautiful prog sounds, difficult to categorise and designate for a certain time-slot in a mix..For me, the ORIGINAL is an emotion filled track, heading for my radioshow playlist, that will be tested promptly..
    Loved also the Coastal Empire remix as a great outro component, conitrbuting to the "tripping" factor of the clubbers at the end of a great night. thanx a lot! -Andreas Akratos
    Thanks! Enjoyed this release and will support the tracks in our Progressive Channel - Johan Nilsson
    Solid EP man. Will support. 7/10 - Samer Salhab a.k.a Dj Samer
    Very Nice! I like Coastal Empire the most.- Garrett S

More feedback and sample clips can be viewed from the link below @ mypromopool.com

Can be purchased from any of the stores below and more digital download outlets!

Source of Gravity's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Website of Fine Artist, Painter and Electronic Music Producer Ryan Crane. New music, Paintings and Artwork 2024. Contact for Commissions.
    https://www.facebook.com/SashaLeMonn...41994375873137
Working...