Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: 207.46.98.141

need indexing.... thats how people come to know we exist
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ZendoBro
      Mr. Roboto
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      one of two things -e-

1. matrix is coming true.
      2. terminator 3 is coming true.

either way im scared.
      Don't fool yourselves! It's Skynet. We're f*cked.
      I am no cyberwhore...
      http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• cowardly dj
        ZangerBob
        • Jun 2004

"So one of the best ways to ensure that MSNBot can find your website is to include valuable content that other sites will want to link to. " - MSN

"For a site to be indexed, it must meet specific standards for content, design, and technical implementation. For example, if your site?s link structure does not have links to each page on your site, MSNBot may not be able to find all of your site?s pages. " - MSN

"To help ensure that your site is indexed, make sure that it adheres to our design guidelines, which will help you place important content in searchable elements of the page." - MSN

"Also ensure that your site does not violate any of the technical guidelines that can prevent appropriate ranking. " - MSN

If you were Bill Gates, and you wanted to control the world, How would you go about it?

If it were me, I would gain access to every web page on the entire internet (with a bot I designed to search the system I designed) and give it a harmless name with a seemingly noble and worth-for-all cause. I would say it will benefit them so they will accept it like the puppets I want them to be. Then design products from all the information my army of microsoft certified engineers can gain for me as to the interest of the mass, and give it back to them with my products that they have to have to for a working computer system at home or work. I would make nifty little snippets of quarky little slogans and incorporate them into every little product I release to them. An invasion I can win with so little resistance that it is near flawless.

Seems Billy Boy wants total control. He has been the richest man in the world for the last 10+ years or so. He controls everything in the world.

Look at that deviate smile on his face in the photo. It is scary to know how much he actually does control on the world. Look how many homes and businesses are equiped with a computer that has some form of microsoft something on it. I would not be surprissed to see him take a leap into the television/broadcasting world soon. The only other thing that can rival Mr. Gates battle for control is the tele. How many people do you know that suffer from chronic television syndrome. He will take that over soon as well.

Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• Hos
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

^nice signature
          black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

Working...