again the constitution has nothing to do with this..
...tried in new york?! wtf man
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
the obvious and right decision to make imo. Those of you who think people should be held or even killed without trial are mental.motherloverComment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
LOL - Obama is sticking up for the Constitution???? Thanks for the good laugh. Please provide some more information on this delusional claim. Obama voted for the Patriot act that Bush enacted after 9/11. Please enlighten us from North of the border how Obama is the defender of the Constitution.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
is it me or does it seem like obamas on the terrorists side with all the decisions or indecicions he has made
his goals are to close guatonimo and move the enemy combatants to the states to be tried in state courts, move the mastermind to ny a block from the 911 site and try them in court, will be years and years of a media circus in that trial. 100Xworse than oj...needles to say how islamic papers will cover it.
in august his genral indicates how many soldiers he needs to win. its its almost december and still no decision
refusal to indicate the muslim radical that killed all those soldiers at fort hord could possibly be a terrorist.
it goes on and on.
Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
what do you think you are doing in Gitmo??
.. Do you think this is a new development? It was an act of war (assuming the 9/11 commission story). Bad things happen in war.
Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
Your hardly one to talk about delusional claims
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
If you come over to our side of the border and get arrested for committing a crime, I'm willing to bet that they will read you your rights and process you the same way as they would anyone else. They may end up extraditing you back to your country, but they will do so as a part of due process in your case. I highly doubt that after looking at your Canadian driver's license that they will be able to just beat you and convict you with no trial, evidence, opportunity for you to defend yourself, etc.
And most other countries are the same way. What happens when you get arrested for dealing drugs in Singapore? They oftentimes try you and kill you, per the processes that they as a nation have set into law - and they don't give a shit where you're from.
So yes, the Constitution does have something to do with this. Clearly, judicial experts running our system think it does as well, since they're going to try these terrorists in court. You could argue that the place where America went wrong was in un-Constitutionally holding these guys for years without bringing charges against them, to chunky's point.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
Miro they can do whatever they want. Have you ever been stopped at your Nazi border crossings?? They laugh at you when you talk about your rights.. Believe me, I have been pulled over many, many times. I have no record and have been pulled over dozens of times and they found nothing. One time I got strip searched for no reason whatsoever.
Also what is with you and comparing your country to the worst countries on earth. Why don't you compare it to Canada or Norway?Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
it's you.is it me or does it seem like obamas on the terrorists side with all the decisions or indecicions he has made
his goals are to close guatonimo and move the enemy combatants to the states to be tried in state courts, move the mastermind to ny a block from the 911 site and try them in court, will be years and years of a media circus in that trial. 100Xworse than oj...needles to say how islamic papers will cover it.
in august his genral indicates how many soldiers he needs to win. its its almost december and still no decision
refusal to indicate the muslim radical that killed all those soldiers at fort hord could possibly be a terrorist.
it goes on and on.Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
LOL... Dude. Plenty of people get stopped and searched at the border. I've been searched at the border. I got through just fine, no waterboarding or anything else. There is nothing in the Constitution that says they can't search anyone coming through. Guess what? They also scan everyone's luggage and search people at random before we get on airplanes herean too. That's not against the Constitution either.Miro they can do whatever they want. Have you ever been stopped at your Nazi border crossings?? They laugh at you when you talk about your rights.. Believe me, I have been pulled over many, many times. I have no record and have been pulled over dozens of times and they found nothing. One time I got strip searched for no reason whatsoever.
Also what is with you and comparing your country to the worst countries on earth. Why don't you compare it to Canada or Norway?
And I'll compare my country to yours, if you'd like me to. I think they're roughly the same as far as personal liberties go. I don't think you have more virtuous politicians or police officers or judges. You have predefined processes designed to generally ensure basic human rights of people going through the system, you have cases where it works, you have cases where it fails...on the whole, not a huge difference there.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
Ya they also scan your cell phone and your laptop where it goes into a data base. That is why I stopped going there. I just love how you can say this case is good because it is defending the constitution when it has nothing to do with that. The Patriot act I and II have trampled on the constitution. But this is a win for the constitution!! What a joke your points are!
This will only embolden the enemy. Putting their cause on the front burner. They should be tried in a military tribunal away from the cameras and glitz of NY. Military tribunal doesn't mean they won't have due process.
Either way I'm excited to see the evidence. Us "Conspiracy theorists" are chomping at the bit to see what new made up stories there are.Comment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
Ok so let me get this straight... First you complain that we're not Constitutional enough over here and that we're violating your human rights when you try to cross the border (whatever), then you say that we're stupid for trying to uphold the Constitution and that we should have just shot these guys with no trial.Ya they also scan your cell phone and your laptop where it goes into a data base. That is why I stopped going there. I just love how you can say this case is good because it is defending the constitution when it has nothing to do with that. The Patriot act I and II have trampled on the constitution. But this is a win for the constitution!! What a joke your points are!
This will only embolden the enemy. Putting their cause on the front burner. They should be tried in a military tribunal away from the cameras and glitz of NY. Military tribunal doesn't mean they won't have due process.
Either way I'm excited to see the evidence. Us "Conspiracy theorists" are chomping at the bit to see what new made up stories there are.
Make up your mind which side you want to argue. You can't do both at the same time.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: ...tried in new york?! wtf man
I didn't say that at all.. Read my posts.. I said you guys pissed on your constitution a long time ago. So to hear that this is about the constitution is laughable. You have it in your head that a military tribunal isn't court. I was for a quick case in a military tribunal with proof that is made public and a quick exectution (assuming they were found guilty).
and what is the (whatever) for?? I have no record. An upstanding Canadian citizen. I don't need to be harrased and strip searched when i go to your country. My sisters husband who is American even got strip searched and harrased for being married to a Canadian when he tried to get back in.
It is called Freedom isn't it? For you guys being so free you don't seem to be able to do anything anymore. I mean shit do you guys actually believe that terrorists would travel through border crossings? Look at canada and the US border. Look from BC all the way to Ontario. Almost none of that is protected. But the scary jihadists are going to travel through your highest security zones?? Please.
I have another story of a 45 year old woman with 3 kids accidentaly hit the traffic coordinator in the hand with her side mirror and was put in jail for 3 weeks because she was a flight risk. The charges were later dropped.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment