X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Platinum
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Arrogant Americans Views On Canada

ths is humerous from a Canadian perspective but it hits on most of the stereotypes that Americans have on Canada. It's especially funny to hear these comments coming from what are considered the politically "intellectual minds" of the most powerful country in the world. Truely sad for those who know anything about the American / Canadian economy... hope you enjoy

Cheers :cheerz:
    Enjoy
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

"They should be happy we allow them to exist on the same continent!"

What a bimbo...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Mr.Big
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2004

shes a stupid slut....very arrogant..

so is that fool in the bowtie.
      www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
      Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• MasterWA
        Getting warmed up
        • Dec 2004

Isn,t Canda the place where they let Pot Smokers do pretty much what they want.
        They can sell use & by the stuff without worrying about getting arrested.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

canada rocks. they do more right things for their people than most countries. a lot more freedom.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

From a European point of view, I agree with you on that Sightless...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• cosmo
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              canada rocks. they do more right things for their people than most countries. a lot more freedom.

Except freedom of speech. What, is it wrong now to quote the Bible, if I do recall? The thought police are running rampant in Canada.

Blasphemy is apparently now illegal in the UK.

Slippery slope

Also, how is there more freedom in countries where the government basically runs everything?

Comment

• Mr.Big
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2004

^ u have very strong opinions cosmo.

Blasphemy is illegal in the uk.....what? im not following u
                www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Is it wrong to quote the bible, or are they really keen on separating state and religion?

Comment

• Balanc3
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MasterWA
                    Isn,t Canda the place where they let Pot Smokers do pretty much what they want.
                    They can sell use & by the stuff without worrying about getting arrested.
                    Just don't get pulled over drunk driving. OHHH Canada! Great place to visit, we have a condo in N. Ontario. Great place for beer, women, fishing, pot, parties, you name it. When I was 18, we were driving to Winzer to party. Canada Rocks. I'm American and I approve this message.
                    JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• rickyfuller
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

Re: Arrogant Americans Views On Canada

i know some decent people from canada, not many but a few.
                      We are who we are!

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Dog sledding.. holy shit.. on CNN

I can't believe that.. at first i thought it was a practical joke.. We need them for protection? from what?? We have $100 billion surplus.. if we need an army we will buy one..

Do you guys see how hard it is for me to want to leave Canada for the USA over this gay marriage thing.. I mean we might have married faggs here but there are brain dead idiots over there..I can't get over that it was on CNN..

The Ego of the american will be there downfall.. they have been told there whole life they are invinsable.. and its not true.. you cant piss everyone off in the world.. the world will fight back. I don't even want to comment to this because it is obvious how stupid these people really are..dogsledding..

Comment

• davetlv
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                          Blasphemy is illegal in the uk.....what? im not following u
                          Not sure of the connection but. . .

In 1977, Mary Whitehouse an old dingbat who set up the National Viewers' and Listeners' Association in the 1960's, succesfully prosecuted Gay News Magazine for blasphemy under laws that had been on the statue book for ever!

More recently these specific laws look set to be repealed and replaced with something more suitable for a multi-cultural society that the UK is today!

Recent story http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3752232.stm

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cosmo
                            Originally posted by thesightless

Except freedom of speech. What, is it wrong now to quote the Bible, if I do recall? The thought police are running rampant in Canada.

Blasphemy is apparently now illegal in the UK.

Slippery slope

Also, how is there more freedom in countries where the government basically runs everything?
                            Hey smart ass we aren't part of the UK anymore.. as for for your stupid comment about "your government basically controls everything".. like what our health care?? ya sorry we believe in "the right Life" program.. everybody gets the same treatment.. you think your healthcare is better?? people not allowed to get surgeries because heath care won't cover it?? prescription drugs being sold at a 450% mark up (that is why all your northern states in the USA are now buying it from canada).. ya you rway is so much better where corporations run it.. :wink:

as for the heart surgery- my buddies dad about two months ago needed triple by-pass surgery.. he got it within 3 days..so sorry that happened but that always isn't the case..

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cosmo
                              I agree with you here cosmo.

Canada is a cool place and all, especially to visit. I'm glad its so close, its like a vacation spot in my eyes. But I could never live in such a place. Tolerance to Pot, and lots of other things about the country are very cool. Too bad you can't own your own business, and I certainly wouldn't want to get any sort of medical problem there. Sure its free, as long as you can wait a year for any surgery that isn't completely life threatening. And even then its not guarenteed. My friends uncle needed heart bypass surgery and had to come to the states and pay out of his own pocket to get it done. If he would have waited, he would be dead by now.
                              "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                              "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                              - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...