• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Gitmo possibly moving to Illinois

Originally posted by toasty
    Oh, I'm totally in favor of trying them swiftly, and think they should have been tried eons ago. You can't just hold someone indefinitely without charging them with something.
    ^^^Exactly.

Can you imagine the outcry if a member of the american forces or public was held indefeitley without charge without representation etc etc in another country.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

apparently you guys didn't get the memo.. The US can do whatever they want remember?

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by superdave
        This seems symbolic, stupid and dangerous. I'd prefer to have captured terrorists off U.S. soil. I'm ok with closing Gitmo, but there needs to be a safer place to house the terrorist than the middle of the U.S. Could you imagine if some of the terrorists escaped or were broken out of prison and were loose in this country? It seems as stupid as bringing KSM close to the scene of the crime to be tried.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...Headlines%2529
        the location of the link you are referring to says it all
        motherlover

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

^lol

Upon further consideration...honestly, it doesn't matter where you keep these bums. Jenks and Toasty have a point. Might as well take them there...plenty of people in prisons all over the country with people who probably pose more of a threat to you and me. And we're already a target for terrorists anyways no matter where they are.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

The loony liberals in Amherst, MA were previously trying to pass recommendations to get some of the released to be housed in Western MA.

Let's dump some more idiots around here
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Kaviege09
              Banned
              • Oct 2009

Gitmo possibly moving to Illinois

Like most everything about Gitmo, things are hidden or ignored, and when brought to the light of day it is a very ugly picture we see. None of what is in that report makes any sense whatever. Gitmo seems to be coverup city, but exactly what is being covered up? And yet some will still believe that all those there are guilty without any trial when it has been shown how most were captured for bounty money. And they believe that life is comfortable a vacation at Gitmo, when no fact supports that either.

I think when we learn what is going on/has gone on at Gitmo, it will be horrific. And just goes to show how Gitmo needs to be closed.

Comment

Working...