Clear All
  • jaskkonii
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2007

Magda - Nobody's Perfect: Minus Night @ Tenax Firenze, Italy - 07-11-2009

Duration: 2:18:42

If You Can Walk_you Can Dance ...

Trippy Sounds

deeper into the darkness of the underground.
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: Magda - Nobody's Perfect: Minus Night @ Tenax Firenze, Italy - 07-11-2009

posted before, this was my recording

¦¦·--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------·¦¦¦
    ¦¦ 2009-11-07 - Hobo -Live- @ 25 Years of Design and Love, Tenax Club - Firenze (Italy) - evil
    ¦¦·--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------·¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Artist......: Hobo -Live- ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Title.......: -Live- @ 25 Years of Design and Love, Tenax Club - Firenze (Italy) ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Genre......: Minimal ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Str.date...: Nov-07-2009 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Rip.date..: Nov-07-2009 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Source....: Stream ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Quality...: CBR 128 kbit/sec. / 44,1Hz / Stereo ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Length....: 01:04:43 minutes ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Size........: 59,2 MB ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Number..: 1 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Supplier..: Evil ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Ripper.....: Evil ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Tracklist..: not available ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------·¦¦¦

http://rapidshare.com/files/30400452...ly__-_evil.mp3

¦¦ 2009-11-07 - Magda (M_nus) @ 25 Years of Design and Love, Tenax Club - Firenze (Italy) - evil
    ¦¦ Artist......: Magda (M_nus) ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Title.......: -DJ Set- @ 25 Years of Design and Love, Tenax Club - Firenze (Italy) ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Genre......: Minimal ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Str.date...: Nov-07-2009 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Rip.date..: Nov-07-2009 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Source....: Stream ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Quality...: CBR 128 kbit/sec. / 44,1Hz / Stereo ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Length....: 02:03:44 minutes ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Size........: 113,0 MB ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Number..: 2 ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Supplier..: Evil ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Ripper.....: Evil ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ Tracklist..: not available ¦¦¦
    ¦¦ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------·¦¦¦

http://rapidshare.com/files/30400452...ly__-_evil.mp3

Note: if started with recording at 00:03 h (04:28:18 minutes = 128 kbit/sec. = 245 MB), so i dont have the whole Marco Salforetti Part on it !

ENJOY

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

:d
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Thanks for both uploads, I missed the first one. And this isn't a competition.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• demianacosta
          Fresh Peossy
          • May 2007

Magda : Hello Memi - Mi Abuela No Me Deja Hacer Musica (Original Mix) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YdFWgxU7Q

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

xoxo

Comment

Working...