HELP

Friday 14th January 2005

@

The Soundshaft
    Hungerford Lane
    London WC2

10pm - 6am

Door entry ?10

Help is a club night being organised to raise money for an amazing lady named Maggie Lynn. Maggie Lynn has Hodgkin's Lymphoma and is currently just out of her third remission. Her only hope of life now is to have a stem cell transplant.Without this she is going to die, full stop!

Maggie sadly doesn't live in this country, where the kind of help she would need would be available via NHS or The Macmillan Trust. Whilst her insurance will cover the cost of the transplant what they won't cover is the 24 hour respite care, and all relevant expenses afterwards. Without the respite care the hospital won't do the transplant for fear of being sued!! Maggie needs to raise an absolute of minimum $15,000 for this treatment poss and respite care and so this is where we can come in with 'HELP' !! So far all the running and promotion costs of 'Help' have been paid for by generous individuals, and the DJs are all playing for free, which means that all money we raise from the night will go directly to help Maggie. To please help support the cause, come to the night, or leave us a donation via PayPal (or better yet, do both, and if you can't use PayPal please use the link further down to contact me!).

Musically, we have a night of club classics planned, so expect some lush piano house, timeless progressive, quality trance and loads more.
    DJs already confirmed:

DANNY HOWELLS
    Jonathan Lisle (Bedrock and M-Theory Records)
    Martin McNeill ( Junktion and Chew The Fat)
    Andy Newland(Audiodeluxe)

"Finally just one more thing I would like to say here to everyone... Ok yes so this may have been my idea? but you know something? Ideas are NOTHING without the PEOPLE who get behind them and HELP turn them into a REALITY...Its YOU lot out there that have made this night possible, not simply me! So PLEASE, PLEASE come party with us for Lynn on Jan 14th knowing that as you do so, you are helping to quite simply save someone very special's life!

Don't forget to check back with us here from time to time to see what's happening, and if you cant make the night, please consider a small donation as EVERY penny counts now.

Take care people and see you Jan 14th"
    more info and donation instructions here: http://www.freewebs.com/help_maggie/

and news just in that Danny Howells has confirmed his services for this special event.
    black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

my friend sevan (venture37) told me about this party.
    best of luck to the guys that are hosting this event. i hope they pull in a lot of money for this girl.

Comment

• Spacey
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2004

Re: HELP

The guy running this is me hun

All female

Glad to hear Venture is doing his stuff, hope you can make it for the party to kick 2005 into touch !

~hugz~

Spacey

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

well either way. good luck with the party.
        i hope you raise a lot of money.
        certainly a good cause.

Comment

• Spacey
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2004

Thank You

Comment

• Morgan
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Is that the soundshaft@Heaven?

Will put a date in my diary, amazing line up for an important cause.
            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Spacey
              Fresh Peossy
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Morgan
              Is that the soundshaft@Heaven?

Will put a date in my diary, amazing line up for an important cause.
              Yes Morgan it is, I think I should say at this point Im going to be running a paying guest list for the night. This guest will will be open until one week before the event , when it will then close. ALSO if anyone on that list has NOT arrived by midnight, then their places will be released (oohhh nasty female..lol)

If anyone would like a place then please contact me via the 'HELP' website, the link to which is my signature.

Im being asked now if Danny is playing for free and I would just like everyone to know that YES he is, as are the rest !

Comment

• PsynceFiction[MS]
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Danny Howells will be playing there aswell...

"Classic Disco, funk & house set"

-Psynce-
                www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Maybe I can convince a few friends of mine to take a little trip to London...?
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• andynewland
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

Great news Spacey & hats off to Mr Howells as well

Comment

• Spacey
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by PsynceFiction[MS
                      ]Danny Howells will be playing there aswell...

"Classic Disco, funk & house set"

-Psynce-
                      Oh YES,YES indeedy!! I love it when Danny plays like this... Part or what!

Club land and its folks deserve the BIGGEST kudos for this, for getting behind me and enabling me to do this for a lady who is very special! What a buzz to come, have a wicked party/time and knowing that by doing so you are actually helping to save a persons life NO exaggeration!! I take my hat to EVERYONE that has got involved...quite simply YOU ALL rock!

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

I cant go to this since i live way too far i just wanted to say a good friend of mine just had the stem cell procedure done and he is doing phenomenal!!! hopefully she can do it as well.
                        "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Spacey
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                          I cant go to this since i live way too far i just wanted to say a good friend of mine just had the stem cell procedure done and he is doing phenomenal!!! hopefully she can do it as well.
                          Dream Girlie

Thank you thats wicked to hear.Hope your friend goes from strength to strength too!

Comment

• lmmadic
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

great idea, and the dj's envolved doing a free gig is amazing aswell.
                            there are still good people in this world
                            sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• peloquin
                              Till I Come!
                              • Jun 2004

wish i could be there, good luck, hope you get all you need

Comment

Working...