• Show
Clear All
  • nvs
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Clip Sander Kleinenberg

don't know if someone posted this before, but here ya go :cry: :

"The Fruit" Video Shoot!

While the hype is still building up to unimaginable heights around the globe, back in Holland the video was shot.

On a typical Dutch day with typical Dutch weather Sander and the crew got out for a day of fun in Amsterdam.
    Packed with camera's, lights, props, the works, it turned out into a gratifying day with satisfied looks on everyone's faces.
    The video will be done in a few weeks or so, and we are not letting you in on ANY details. You just have to be patient!
    The editing just takes some time, we?re sorry about that. It will be worth the wait!

In the meanwhile you can hear "THE FRUIT" drop by on several international radio stations where it is getting massive airplay!
    Both the original as well as the Nick Venturi remix are getting huge support over the airwaves. Be sure to NOT miss those!

Last weekend was your final chance to see Sander performing this year. He is expecting his baby in the next few weeks so he is taking some time off to take care of his family.
    If you were in Paris, you could have been lucky. At Club Queen in Paris you could have witnessed something special!
    A beautiful club, packed to the ceiling with a frenzied French crowd and a huge sound system made Sander play like the stars,
    and even an hour longer than planned! Club Queen will definitely see Sander Kleinenberg perform again in the future!

For everyone wanting to see Sander perform in the weeks coming is going to be disappointed. Due to expansion of the Kleinenberg family
    Sander is not performing anymore until New Year?s Eve. On the break of the new year he will celebrate 2005 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada!
    History in the making. Be part of it!

Keep checking www.sanderkleinenberg.com
    #1 Sander Kleinenberg/Sasha/Deep Dish
    #2 James Holden/Matthew Dekay/Satoshi Tomiie/Danny Howells
    #3 James Zabiela/Lucien Foort/Hybrid

THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01
    slsk: NVS
  • PsynceFiction[MS]
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Listened to it earlier today for the 1st time and I think it sucked. Too much electro-poppy sounds. Not my cup 'o tea...

-Psynce-
    www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

when i saw him in orlando, every one was going on about this track. i think it was the worst one he played all night.

Comment

• nvs
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

Re: Clip Sander Kleinenberg

well i must say, this is not his best record ever made......
        i still prefer my lexicon for example.
        the fruit appears on his second everybody album, sounds nice if you listen it more often
        #1 Sander Kleinenberg/Sasha/Deep Dish
        #2 James Holden/Matthew Dekay/Satoshi Tomiie/Danny Howells
        #3 James Zabiela/Lucien Foort/Hybrid

THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01
        slsk: NVS

Comment

• PsynceFiction[MS]
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

My Lexicon was great but I prefered the Cass & Slide remix of that track. MAH-SIVE!

-Psynce-
          www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

^^^ Cass & Slide.. nuff said

Comment

• Slim
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PsynceFiction[MS
              ]My Lexicon was great but I prefered the Cass & Slide remix of that track. MAH-SIVE!

-Psynce-
              yes indeed, i thought "sacriledge!" how dare they touch a masterpiece! but it thoroughly rocked. good addition to the original!
              "just when i think i'm out, they...pull me back in"

Comment

Working...