Laurent Garnier, Slam. Joris Voorn, Deetron...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamie McHugh
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2005

Laurent Garnier, Slam. Joris Voorn, Deetron...

Fresh from excellent releases on Renaissance and Be As One, Patch Park debuts on Variance Recordings with one of his strongest works to date. "Curb" is a hypntotic tech monster with a pulsating bassline, jack hammer beats and relentless stabs which build and build to demonic proportions. "Patch Park's Sidewalk Dub" is not to be missed, the dub captures the strongest elements of the original, showcasing the killer stabs whilst adding a tripped out synth to intensify the madness - guaranteed to send any dancefloor into meltdown!

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

As featured on Beatport's "This weeks must hear tech house tracks" chart:

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Selected Reactions:

Laurent Garnier - Ohhh yess right down my street Would love to play this out Would love to get the 320's - I just love It!

Joris Voorn - Cool Tracks!

Slam - Hi Jamie these are very nice tracks mate can you send me a link for the 320s pls. S

Samuel L Session - Love it! Both Great!

Monika Kruse - Great Tracks - will play them at berghain!

Kiki - the sidewalk dub ist great!

Dave Ellesmere - i love this deep chordy stuff ...definitely up my street ... deep and
    hypnotic but bumping and grinding at the same time ...great release full
    support !

Deetron - I really love the sidewalk dub, will play that for sure!

Axwell - Sounds great!

Estroe - Love This!

Technasia - original mix is e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t. heavy drive feel to it.
    Will hammer that one a lot! Thumbs up and 5*

Onionz - Hot tune! Patch Park Curb - vibin on the dub i'll rock this for sure.

Agaric - yes man - really like this! will play for sure.

Gel Abril - This is ace, Been Hammering since I got it

steve parry - dub is very good - recomended for dave seaman and timo maas

gary beck - Loving the curb original. its a player for sure!

Oliver Ho - both tracks are great, both in different ways, i think my fav at the moment
    is the original mix, big chords and the subtle siren-lke sound work very well!

Camea - i like both the original and remix, will definitely play. thanks !!

Perc - Cheers for this, sounds great. From the clips the dub sounds like more my thing, but both are interesting for my sets.

Bart Skills - “Great package from Patch park.. full support on the one!!”

and many more....
Working...