FAO simonr: Where's your transition writeup?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

FAO simonr: Where's your transition writeup?

Fucking massive mix, the second half is frying my sleep deprived brain at work.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO simonr: Where's your transition writeup?

It's a bit lower down the page lol ... your brain must be fried from all the great music

After a long run of studio shows it's time for Diggers to open his vault of extensive live sets, giving us an hour from one of the large festival events during this summer. John's segement of Transitions is taken from Global Gathering where Bedrock historically have a tent for the day with a few small names added to
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

It is, cheers for that!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

great thread, feather! Boo Boom Boomerang!

Comment

Working...