X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Jesse Ventura's New Show Conspiracy Theorist

He looked into HAARP this week.. Was a pretty cool show. If you want to watch the HAARP episode from last night it is here

It might be down for a while because to many people are watching it.
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Jesse Ventura's New Show Conspiracy Theorist

I was listening to Jesse promoting this on, of all shows, ESPN's Fantasy Football podcast and I honestly thought of you. I was, in all seriousness, going to suggest you check it out, as it seems very much in your wheelhouse.

I Tivoed it myself, will likely check it out next time I have some downtime.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

did you watch it?? What did you think.

You can watch it on youtube now.

Comment

• djrion
        Addiction started
        • May 2009

it was ok to me. i'll watch a few more episodes before a decision is made.

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

The video was interesting and Jesse is a likable person and speaks from the heart.

I've watched many interviews with him in the past and he doesn't appear to be owned in any way shape or form.

The show itself was ok and look forward to the next one.

I'd like to see him do one on 9/11.
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...