Mario & Eric J - End Of Me - SofGDigi045 - OUT NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twistedvinyl
    Addiction started
    • May 2005

Mario & Eric J - End Of Me - SofGDigi045 - OUT NOW!!

Artist : Mario & Eric J
    Title : 'End Of Me' ft Avonlea Montague
    Mix (es) : Original / Dub / Section75 / Sean McClellan / Jairus Miller
    Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
    Cat : SofGDigi45

Reaction Key Points : Mario & Eric J make yet another appearance on 'Source Of Gravity' with their 'End Of Me' tracks featuring the lovely vocal from Avonlea Montague, yet another powerfull track that comes accompanied with a dub version and remixes that will blow your socks off from the mighty Lee Pennington aka Section75, Sean McClellan whom has been creating some lush prog of late and returning again the ever dedicated and telented Jairus Miller. I could go on and on, but i think i'll let the music do the talking!

Shane [ Jetlag Digital ] - "Nice EP by Gravity! Quality Tracks selected Remixes! in my case!
    Kris B [ Nightshade Music ] - "section 75 mix hits hard, Jairus did a great unique remix."
    Sasha Le Monnier [ C.O.U. Muzik / Source Of Gravity] - Section 75 mix is quality work, real nice deep prog sound, though I have to say I would prefer a more dubbier version
    James Warren (UK) - "Some high quality vocal prog going on here. Loving the Jairus Miller rmx too." - 3.5 / 5
    d-phrag (Bulgaria) - "Section 75 Remix is a banger "
    Garrett S - All the mixes sound great! Will support.
    Paul Kwitek (Canada) - "great vocals !"
    JD Turbine [Digiprana Records ] - Really like the Section 75 rework with the smooth vocals to add. Nice closer/early morning track. Will support.
    Mavrou Vassilios (GR) - Definatelly music does the talking! Really awesome release,the whole remix package is very good! Will support heavily and loud! My favorite is original mix and Sean McCellan remix. 10/10
    Miss Nine (Netherlands) - "nice and deep" -
    Autophase (Curfew Recorings, Digiprana) - "Section 75’s Excellent vocal prog track, love all the elements, will work well early on for us"
    Johan Nilsson [ DI.FM ] - Another fine release. Will support in our prog channel
    Matt Black [ Segment Records ] - Supporting Section75 Remix, nice chunky beats. Charted in my November charts!
    Andreas Akratos - Jairus Miller interpretation is a beauty, is a glass of crystal wine during a nightflight..Lush and melodic, yet staunch..A great radio track for me..
    Samer Salhab a.k.a Dj Samer [ Pangea Recordings ] - Miller remix for me. Thank you. 7/10
    Grayson (DeepGroove) - The Section 75 remix is a nice track.

More feedback and sample clips can be found here : http://mypromopool.com/labels/Source...Digital/r/6097

Beatport .com
    Juno Download
    Resonant Vibes

Source of Gravity's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
    https://www.facebook.com/SashaLeMonn...41994375873137
Working...