X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • funkykarma
    Gold Gabber
    • Jan 2006

Re: Transitions (Episode 275) December 6th

Yeah 13th is downloaded and ready and coming up once I get through some other muzak, can't disrespect some classic Hernan you know .....have been listening to the past few shows for a while and there are some tunes on there I'd really like to see played out in a club......the beauty of this show is you know that Diggers is going to transform the shape and feel of the tune completely based on the vibe of the set and fit it in perfectly, and make it sound so fresh and different....I remember listening to Manuel Tur's remix of D'julz-Sulo in a studio mix from December last year and thinking 'hmmmm, not bad but not outstanding', then Diggers plays it at 10.5 and Vagabond and I'm thinking 'WHAT A F*CKING TUNE'.....

Still, we need one more live mix from him before the year is out

Comment

• funkykarma
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

This is the tune I was talking about.....in Vagabond he brings in this deep housy bliss right after the acid lashings of Sabotage, BRILLIANT!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74e_BSUFFIc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Tracklist updated. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/.../bent_reworked#

08. Bent - Swollen (Ben Watt Remix) [Godlike And Electronic Analogue GAEA013]

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• hky17
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2009

trying to find a link to Ko's mix on 275...but can't access the downloads section yet...anybody? anybody?

Comment

Working...