X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

WTF happened in Norway?? Weird

Strange spiral of light came down from the sky. Here are the pics across MSM outlets even. There are more pics and a video on the link.

• hambino21
    PFC Semen Ham
    • Jul 2004

Re: WTF happened in Norway?? Weird

Its like Jacob's Ladder
    " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Frankiee
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2009

they are going to get us all.

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

It's the anointed one, Obama, coming to claim his Nobel prize.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYvM68AtlbA[/youtube]

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

If it wasn't a freak of nature, then any sane person would naturally believe that government was somehow involved.

Imo, Politics is where this thread should be.
            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

Kinda weird, after watching Conspiracy Theories - Jesse Ventura yesterday.

Topic was about a secret military project named HAARP.

Weather manipulation, testing perhaps?
              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                Strange spiral of light came down from the sky. Here are the pics across MSM outlets even. There are more pics and a video on the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html
                Pretty wild. Is this an actual photo, or an artist's rendering?

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                  Pretty wild. Is this an actual photo, or an artist's rendering?
                  Actual photo I believe, just with a high exposure to capture more light.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Adzey
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Mar 2008

update

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• bobjuice
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

Did one of the wings fall off Branson's spaceship?

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I have seen several reports that say it was a failed Russian missile.. I think Adzey has the link. I don't buy it. Doesn't look like any missile to me.

Two things strike me as odd here.

1. If the official story is true that Russia test fired a missile over Norway. Isn't that strange that they would do this the day before Obama did his speech?? Isn't that a bit threatening? I mean if i was going to my buddies house who lived by my arch nemesis and he test fired a gun and shot it over the house before i got there it would worry me a bit.

2. I don't see where the green and red lights come in to play from eyewitness accounts if it was just a failed missile. Also what are the odds that a missile going out of control would fly in a very precise circular motion. I mean very precise look at the picture it looks like the twillight zone..

I don't know what it is.. weird.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                          1. If the official story is true that Russia test fired a missile over Norway. Isn't that strange that they would do this the day before Obama did his speech?? Isn't that a bit threatening? I mean if i was going to my buddies house who lived by my arch nemesis and he test fired a gun and shot it over the house before i got there it would worry me a bit.
                          Hey, Capt'n Cold War -- the Russians haven't been our "arch nemesis" since the 1980s.

I have to say, your ability to question and/or find a conspiracy in EVERYTHING is unparalleled. Mad props.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

hahaha.. ok Toasty they are your friends just like Saudi Arabia right??

Oh I forgot you hit the "reset" button with them...

Comment

• toasty
                              Sir Toastiness
                              • Jun 2004

Not saying we're buddies, but our relationship with Russia is nothing like it was during the Soviet Era when you could fairly refer to it as our "arch nemesis." I wasn't around for the Bay of Pigs situation, but my understanding is that there was a real and palpable fear that all-out nuclear war might break out. Hell, during my formative years, the Soviets were cast as evil incarnate. The current tension that exists with Russia is not even in that ballpark.

Comment

Working...