X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Gordon Ramsay - Cookalong Live

For years, viewers have watched Chef Gordon Ramsay reduce aspiring and even seasoned chefs to sliced and diced vegetables on shows like "Hell's Kitchen" and "Kitchen Nightmares." So the prospect of cooking alongside him in a public forum is enough to make even the most hardened critic turn into a beaten egg white.

That was the challenge last summer as critics from across North America were invited to prepare a dish with the hot-headed TV chef. Now viewers will get the same opportunity when "Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live" premieres Tuesday, Dec. 15 at 9 p.m. ET. on Global and Fox (repeating the next night on the Food Network).

The live special will present a full 60-minute challenge for chefs at home, with Angel Hair Pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoes, Steak Diane with sauteed potatoes and peas and a Quick Tiramisu all on the menu. A well-stocked kitchen will be in order; a full list of ingredients can be found at globaltv.com. That's where you'll also find certain preparation tips online that will help home chefs stay with the program.

[YOUTUBE]Ndk1U539k-U[/YOUTUBE]
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Gordon Ramsay - Cookalong Live

I don't like Hell's Kitchen, but the guy is a wicked chef. i've watched several of his youtube vids/demonstrations. will check this out.

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

hell's kitchen sucks, kitchen nightmares is quality

Comment

• demonAfro
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

To be honest, I find him very uninspiring. There are much more creative chefs out there imo

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by demonAfro
          To be honest, I find him very uninspiring. There are much more creative chefs out there imo
          How often do you eat there
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Here's some footage I uploaded of when Ramsay worked for Marco. I went to Harvey's just after this was filmed. Marco did me an amazing 6 course meal and charged me next to nothing for it

[YOUTUBE]a-D8Wzqs-xc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]59wk8G9QVaE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kr_wXqmnLDM[/YOUTUBE]
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...