Cincinnati Bengals reciever Chris Henry dies after falling from truck (1983-2009)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Cincinnati Bengals reciever Chris Henry dies after falling from truck (1983-2009)

Bengals receiver Chris Henry has died, one day after falling out of the back of a pickup truck in what authorities described as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry has died, one day after falling out of the back of a pickup truck in what authorities described as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

Henry
    Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said Henry died at 6:36 a.m. Thursday. Henry was 26.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Cincinnati Bengals reciever Chris Henry dies after falling from truck (1983-2009)

that makes the "should I pick up Chris Henry in my dynasty fantasy football league" decision a lot easier.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: Cincinnati Bengals reciever Chris Henry dies after falling from truck (1983-2009)

he sounded like a dickhead... i feel sorry for his family though.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

earlier in his career he had issues, he was deffo making things right and turning his life around, sad =(

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

as much as i really dont care for for OchoCinco, its sad to see him talking about losing his friend and teammate

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

definitely.... never easy to lose someone. we know all too well.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

yes, unfortunately

Comment

• clintlove
                Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                • Jun 2004

read about this this morning, he was still alive though, sad to see he's past away

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                  as much as i really dont care for for OchoCinco, its sad to see him talking about losing his friend and teammate
                  That is rough to watch. My little joke aside, RIP Chris...

Comment

• fuctuup
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2007

This kid just didn't know how to avoid trouble. Great talent but not the brightest. Sad
                    "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

Working...