• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

The Known Universe

[YOUTUBE]17jymDn0W6U[/YOUTUBE]

The culmination of everything we observe.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: The Known Universe

wow impressive
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

really amazing, the only perspective that gave me was how little perspective I actually have ...

...was it just me or did the credits seem to be moving sideways at the end? (optical illusion)

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Funky Dredd
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2005

That's cool!
        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Really impressive !! Great music!!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chanty
            John, John, where art thou!
            • Jun 2004

And here we are!
            Does anyone else feel really, really super small after watching that? I sure do.
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

darkness!

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

love it..... and to get an even more humbling impression of how tiny we are, at the farthest corners of universe (part where they called it "our cosmic horizon"), particle physicists believe that it's actually a bubble that the universe is floating in and there could be an incredible number of such bubbles floating close to each other in this "soup".
                Last edited by Kamal; December 18, 2009, 02:49:00 PM.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

^^ just like your avatar .... everything is a tiny part of something bigger

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
                    love it..... and to get an even more humbling impression of how tiny we are, at the farthest corners of universe (part where they called it "our cosmic horizon"), particle physicists believe that it's actually a bubble that the universe is floating in and there could be an incredible number of such bubbles floating close to each other in this "soup".
                    that's wild man, and making me nauseous just thinking about it, lol

seriously though, wow! Know of any articles where we can read about those theories from said physicists K?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• spartan
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Dec 2007

Now that is truly impressive. A very humbling video, such a small speck in the big picture.

Comment

• MJ
                        Here since 2002
                        • Jun 2004

No matter how many documentaries I see about this shit, I am never anyway closer to understanding the size of it all!
                        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          that's wild man, and making me nauseous just thinking about it, lol

seriously though, wow! Know of any articles where we can read about those theories from said physicists K?
                          I'll see if I can find any text online, it's the theory of multiverses. IIRC, I saw Michio Kaku talk about it in a documentary about Parallel Universes.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kat
                            A pretty fn good milkshake
                            • Mar 2006

try reading some of this guys stuff http://www.amitgoswami.org/
                            hes only one of many whos trying to explain whatever is going on beyond our reason - no time, no space, parellel universe,...
                            ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

yea there extended interviews of his in he extended edition of "What the Bleep do we know"
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...