X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • niteqqwl
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2005

10 Most Magnificent Trees in the World

Another great link I came across. I have seen 3 of the 10. Makes me want to see them all. Enjoy!

"A tree is a wonderful living organism which gives shelter, food, warmth and protection to all living things. It even gives shade to those who wield an axe to cut it down" - Buddha.There are probably hundreds of majestic and magnificent trees in the world - of these, some are particularly special:[singlepost][/singlepost] 10. Lone Cypress in Monterey(Image credit: bdinphoenix [flickr])(Image credit: mikemac29 [flickr])Buffeted by the cold Pacific Ocean wind, the scraggly Lone Cypress [wiki] (Cupressus ma...
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: 10 Most Magnificent Trees in the World

Cool

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

I'm sure they're a lot more majestic in real life ... it's hard to really appreciate the scale and their age from photos.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• dusk
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Recently posted some of these pics int the nonsense pic megathread.... just think that they are incredible... so beautiful
        ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...