X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Lamborghini Ankonian Concept

WHOA This is what the Batmobile should've been.

A couple of days back, we had a look at the Lamborghini Madura concept, and now there’s a more aggressive concept from designer Slavche Tanevsky in the form of the Lamborghini Ankonian concept. According to the designer, the Ankonian takes the design of the Reventon to the next level, even though the concept itself manages a unique expression. The supercar concept has a more aggressive design, and is downsized to account for a more environment-friendly status, though it does not include any hybrid or similar technologies.

The mid-engined supercar has a narrow and rather complex-looking body, with a garnishing of GT proportions. Thin OLEDs embedded between the surfaces function as headlights, and while all those lines may look weird, the Ankonian supposedly makes the best use of it all. The concept was named after a bull type famous for black hair, and since the designer had some help from professional designers at Lamborghini and Audi, the finished model has impressive looks.
    Lamborghini Ankonian concept Picture Gallery

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lamborghini Ankonian Concept

that's insane!
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
      WHOA This is what the Batmobile should've been.

This!
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

^^+1
        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

?

strange!

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

some competition they did in germany!
              An exclusive report from the annual Degree Show of the Munich University of Applied Sciences. This first part report includes the students and graduates' projects developed in partnership with Lamborghini and Semcon Automotive.

whilst the above concpet was extremely well presented for a design brief, this was more in the lambo vein imho!

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

You're right the second one looks more like a Lambo but who cares!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

thats gorgeous !

Comment

Working...