• May 2008

Actress Brittany Murphy Dead @ 32

Cardiac arrest @ age 32.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: Actress Brittany Murphy Dead @ 32

sad, so young
    cardiac arrest at 32 though, drugs maybe? she doesnt look very healthy in that picture at all

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

wonder what caused the cardiac arrest
      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

What the fuck.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Bender420
          Tickle me Elmo!
          • Jun 2004

I'm working with a friend who workedwith her last year and said she was pretty wacked out, as in obviously on a crazy combination of something.
          Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Eau Rouge
            Addiction started
            • Apr 2009

That is sad news. She was a hottie.

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

5,750 people die every hour is my feelings about this.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^^ I tend to think of the people left behind. So sad Looking at that pic, I would think anorexia had something to do with it.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                  Looking at that pic, I would think anorexia had something to do with it.
                  Whoa I just saw the picture. WTF happened to her?!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• PROG
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Aug 2005

pretty sad. she sure doesn't look healthy ^

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

2 more coming...

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Re:

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her time of death was listed as 10:04 AM.
                        Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

Brittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

We're also told authorities did not find illegal drugs in the house, but Murphy was definitely taking various prescription meds.

Sources say her condition and the meds could have triggered a heart attack, but it's too early to know. An autopsy will be performed Monday or Tuesday. We reported earlier Monjack did not want an autopsy but ultimately it's the Coroner's call.
                        Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                          Platinum Poster
                          • May 2008

Re:

Seems to be this on-going, negative trend of people taking & overedosing on prescription meds. It's sad & misinformed that some believe just because it's precribed, nothing will happen. These type of substances can & many times are much more likely to have adverse &/or sometimes deadly effects than inducing illegal drugs.

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

sadly, its likely going to be a "one in a million" side effect of a prescription that will be now demonize.

I liked her, she picked good roles later in her career, voiced a histerical cartoon for awhile, seemed fairly down to in earth in the not paris hilton way, frankly, im sad.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

agree with you michael but i think most people have had more than a fair warning that prescribed drugs can be just as bad as anything else if you abuse them.

assuming this is drug related and i have NO clue, i feel like ever since heath ledger this incident seems to be coming a strange trend among celebrities.

RIP
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...