• Show
Clear All
  • mades
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2008

Re: Dave Seaman @ Rheingold, Dusseldorf (Germany) 12-12-2009

Originally posted by Zen Master
    Ohhh...really !??!
    The Original source for this so-called 320kb non-frisky version is a friskyRadio ( streaming internet radio 44Khz, 128kbps )
    Hello ? Hello ? Anybody home ? You can not get real 320kb from 128kbps stream !??
    I will repeat it again (and for the last time): This is a no-stream version as can be easily checked by looking at spectral analysis of the file. 128k does ALWAYS have high frequency cut at 15.5KHz. This one does have not, frequencies go up to 18KHz so it CANNOT be re-encoded.
    Try it in Adobe Audition or any other software with spectral display.

p.s. some sets broadcasted on frisky can be obtained also other way than 128k streamripping, just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't so.

Comment

• Zen Master
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mades
      I will repeat it again (and for the last time): This is a no-stream version as can be easily checked by looking at spectral analysis of the file. 128k does ALWAYS have high frequency cut at 15.5KHz. This one does have not, frequencies go up to 18KHz so it CANNOT be re-encoded.
      Try it in Adobe Audition or any other software with spectral display. Either you get it or you are plain stupid.

p.s. frisky sets can be obtained also other way than just streamripping, just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't so.
      Spare me that spectral analysis bullshit and please stop lying, Mades !?!
      If you're dumb, you're not deaf !
      You can hear loud and clear at 12 min and 55 sec this: Exclusive mix by Dave Seaman.. frisky Radio !!!
      friskyRadio = 128kbps or 128K AAC+ stream and you simply can't get real 320kbps mp3 from 128kbps source !

P.S. Spare me ( also ) the childish lies & fairy tales like " frisky sets can be obtained also other way than just streamripping " please, please, please !!!

Comment

• mades
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Zen Master
        Spare me that spectral analysis bullshit and please stop lying, Mades !?!
        If you're dumb, you're not deaf !
        You can hear loud and clear at 12 min and 55 sec this: Exclusive mix by Dave Seaman.. frisky Radio !!!
        friskyRadio = 128kbps or 128K AAC+ stream and you simply can't get real 320kbps mp3 from 128kbps source !

P.S. Spare me ( also ) the childish lies & fairy tales like " frisky sets can be obtained also other way than just streamripping " please, please, please !!!
        You're a moron you know it ? It was recorded FOR frisky but it wasn't taken from a streamrip !!! You think frisky recieves 128k files ? They broadcast at 128 but they re-encode it to 128 on-the-fly. If you know shit about sound engineering stop accusing me of pasting re-encoded rips. I think i have fucking enough reputation here not to be accused of lying or whatsoever.

And go wiki what spectral analysis is and how does a 128k mp3 look like !

The other source is called "the scene". They don't rip from streams.

Comment

• fatalfelix
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

Does somebody knows the name of the last track ? I heart the original a few years ago for the first time and it rocks, but this remix is also very nice.
          "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• Zen Master
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

You're a moron you know it ? It was recorded FOR frisky but it wasn't taken from a streamrip !!! You think frisky recieves 128k files ? They broadcast at 128 but they re-encode it to 128 on-the-fly. If you know shit about sound engineering stop accusing me of pasting re-encoded rips. I think i have fucking enough reputation here not to be accused of lying or whatsoever.

And go wiki what spectral analysis is and how does a 128k mp3 look like !

The other source is called "the scene". They don't rip from streams.
            Ha ha ha ha ha ha you're such a funny little lying dumbass !?!

Your first statement is this one

Ok this has been broadcasted on frisky, but this is non-frisky source with 320k quality
            Ok so you have original 320kbps mix from some mysterious "the scene" source, but in fact that original non-frisky source mix have for some stupid reason friskyRadio voiceovers exactly like Dave Seaman – Lightworks 4th Birthday on Frisky 22.12.2009 !?!
            Stop it please... you're killing me ... ROFLMAO !!!

Comment

• mades
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2008

What if the source would be a master copy after they added jingles before they broadcast it ? But hey, i forgot you're ignoring every technical aspect judging the quality by your ear and jingles. Then well, take it as frisky streamrip. There's a moderator here who shares exclusively scene rips, so let him decide whether this is proper share or not.

Comment

• GarryX
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Apr 2006

What if the source would be a master copy after they added jingles before they broadcast it ?
                I was going to say that too. Ive heard of master copies with the jingles added before broadcast. Calm down though guys,no one really cares that much surely

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gatz
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

What if the source would be a master copy after they added jingles before they broadcast it ? But hey, i forgot you're ignoring every technical aspect judging the quality by your ear and jingles. Then well, take it as frisky streamrip. There's a moderator here who shares exclusively scene rips, so let him decide whether this is proper share or not.
                  It was a judgement call on my part but i tend to believe that this is not a stream release because i downloaded this as a scene release from source. I saw this when is was orginally posted and i left it here. Just because there is the word frisky on it doesn't make it a stream rip besides TALION_INT labelled it SBD and they would have specified frisky as the radio source when naming it if it was from frisky radio.

Dave_Seaman_-_Live_at_Rheingold_Nightclub_(Dusseldorf)-MERRY_XMAS-SBD-12-12-2009-TALiON_INT

ARTIST....: Dave Seaman
                  TITLE.....: Live at Rheingold Nightclub (Dusseldorf)-MERRY XMAS-SBD-12-12
                  GENRE.....: House
                  SOURCE....: Live Session
                  RELDATE...: Dec-24-2009
                  AiRDATE...: 000-00-0000
                  TRACKS....: 01
                  LENGTH....: 1003:43 min
                  SIZE......: 309,3 MB
                  QUALITY...: 320kbps

NR. NAME. TiME:
                  .................................................. ........

01. Live at Rheingold Nightclub (Dusseldorf) 135:07
                  TOTAL: 135:07

Anyway if the Sysops decide otherwise they will remove it.

Comment

• coleby761
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • May 2008

How about we discuss the musical quality of the set guys? Just sayin

Comment

• mades
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2008

Link si removed so we have nothing to discuss anymore, i think the strict frisky rule should be revisited for the good of the community.

Comment

Working...