X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maddlingo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PsynceFiction[MS
    ]^^ Blue label? Never heard of that. Only red & black label. How old?

-Psynce-
    Johnnie Walker also offers a higher quality Gold and Blue label, with Blue being the very finest. I'm not sure how old it is aged for but it has to be at least 18 years. A bottle will run anywhere from 150 to 180 dollars. For more info;

"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PsynceFiction[MS
      ]^^ Blue label? Never heard of that. Only red & black label. How old?

-Psynce-
      you gotta be kidding me -Pf- , being a whiskey drinker and not know JW Blue label. It's legendary...
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

ive never seen green label johnny walker. i knew about blue and how expensive it was, but have yet to taste it for myself. consider yourself lucky.

drink whiskey!

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Never tasted it, but I will if my plans for next year work out... :wink:

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

the green is very good, I was sipping on it while tailgating at the jet game this past sunday

we basically killed the entire bottle, but we did stay nice and warm
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

Lynchburg piss ... drink it you wankers.

I am going to stick with my Stella.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Heehe...I'm going to find myself a gold label. Given the description of the taste, that one should really be my thingy!

And it's still affordable. Go drink your Stella Asdf...

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

I have to. No choice in the matter.
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Why not? Don't tell me all other beers are piss in the US...

Comment

• asdf_admin
                      i use to be important
                      • Jun 2004

... pretty much ... except Microbrews ... which tend to be a local brew shop in a town. There is no way the USA is even close to beers found in Europe, not even a hint close.

I mean come on ... cherry lemon beer? called zing buster? wtf?!?

give me the straight shit.
                      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                        I mean come on ... cherry lemon beer? called zing buster? wtf?!?
                        UHh...I get your point mate, completely...

Even if they give it some crazy name here, you can count on it to be really good. Only really good and exceptional beers get names like that here

Comment

• asdf_admin
                          i use to be important
                          • Jun 2004

I always try to drink Import. Tastes best and leaves my head on the next morning. We do have a proud beer here ... Pabst Blue Ribbon. My wifes Grandfather was a brew master. Fucking tres cool.

Pretty much cheap water that gets you drunk. Could you ask for more when you are young and with pennies? :wink:
                          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Nope.

my problem is: I don't like normal beer. It's too bitter for me, So I always stick to specials, wine or whiskey. You should try La Chouffe if you can find it, it's also Belgian, and has a strong, sweet taste. I usually drink blonde beer, but that stuff is VERY GOOD. It's about 8%...

Comment

• asdf_admin
                              i use to be important
                              • Jun 2004

will look around ... we get a pretty good beer selction here in Oregon. Some only beer stores. They usually have the best from most countries. I will take a peep.
                              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Do it and find it, you'll thank me after you've tasted it...

Comment

Working...