LSR002 - Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress EP - OUT NOW @ Beatport!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liquid Surface
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2009

LSR002 - Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress EP - OUT NOW @ Beatport!

Our second release comes from no one else, but the uncrowned kings of progressive music, the trio of Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic. The guys have really been on fire the past years with their top-class productions and unique sound, as well as their own label, Mistique Music.

01 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress (Original Mix)
    02 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress (Alex Rize Is Coming Closer Mix)
    03 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress (Dynamic Illusion's Intro Vocal Mix)
    04 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Depress (Dynamic Illusion's Intro Dub Mix)

Depress is an eight-minute journey into the endless depths of it's chilled out atmosphere, accompanied by tribal percussion and an ear-catching broken beat to serve as a base. Being first on the remix duty, Alex Rize is well known for his refined productions. His version utilizes a higher tempo, but even with all the glitches and clicks around, it still perfectly fits into the chilled atmosphere the original has to offer. Last but not least, Dynamic Illusion is here with two remixes at once: along with heavy breaks and acid synth lines he introduces an amazing deep vocal completely reinventing the whole idea, but also supplying a second mix for those who want to stick with a dubbed out version.

Released on: 2009-12-28

"Well done!" - Armin Van Buuren

"Original will make a nice end of night track for your set's " - Sasha Le Monnier

"Excellent package here, love the downtempo stuff" - Steve Marx

"Great release guys - wonderfully unique! The original is great with such depth and atmosphere it's no suprise that the remixes are fantastic. Each of them are beautifully intricate and all sound great as stand alone tracks. If I had to choose a favourite it would be Alex's remix! Full support from me!" - Duane Barry

"Great release! All the versions definately will go in my collection and I will play some of them in a Chill Rooms of my next radioshows. Thanks for the promo!" - DJ SlanG

Click the link below to go directly to Beatport and buy this release!

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
Working...