If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^ hahah .....but man that's bizarre..really I don't get why there is a majority that disliked it?
How come? is it the guitar, indie stuff or the house mix of it that is putting people off ?
as I liked it mainly for the Indie stuff, like doves jetstream and the last two tracks on cd2 etc..
^^ hahah .....but man that's bizarre..really I don't get why there is a majority that disliked it?
How come? is it the guitar, indie stuff or the house mix of it that is putting people off ?
as I liked it mainly for the Indie stuff, like doves jetstream and the last two tracks on cd2 etc..
I liked his last GU compilation, but it's not the kind of music that I wan't to hear on the dancefloor. The last 2 tracks from cd 2 are very nice, especially the last one, but that kind of stuff don't work on the crowd.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Hey Tortuga the track ID's you've shared seems very unique and not very easy to find, if you're searching this kind of tracks.. is there any mix of yours we can listen?
I liked his last GU compilation, but it's not the kind of music that I wan't to hear on the dancefloor. The last 2 tracks from cd 2 are very nice, especially the last one, but that kind of stuff don't work on the crowd.
Hey Tortuga the track ID's you've shared seems very unique and not very easy to find, if you're searching this kind of tracks.. is there any mix of yours we can listen?
To be honest I do DJ but not publicly anymore and I rarely upload mixes
So many people on this board take time to share tracks they have found, dj mixes, vids etc that I have enjoyed so doing my bit is kind of a necessity.
Last edited by Tortuga; January 8, 2010, 05:03:18 PM.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment