X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Good sites for digital photography?

I used to take black and whites and develop my own pics in the darkroom, but never got into this digital stuff and all that fancy processing in Photoshop or Lightroom after my interest in old school photography waned.

But I'm gonna be in a new environment in the new year and would like to brush up on digital photography so I can be a proper tourist and take lots of pics

Any sites to start? Googled 'digital photography' but so much stuff came up, I figured there must be a [ms]er who knows better.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Good sites for digital photography?

I used to visit topleftpixel.com a LOT. Canadian dude really has a way with his shots.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Cheers Kamal. That's more of a photo blog though, I'm after tutorial sites and stuff that show you how to work the photos in Photoshop or Lightroom.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• spyros
        Gold Gabber
        • May 2007

check this out feather: http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/

is this something youre after?
        Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

I had a feeling you were photographer feather ... makes sense

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by spyros
            check this out feather: http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/

is this something youre after?
            Yeah more like that but photography skewed though I'm sure most of the tips will come in handy. Thanks for that. I'll probably just install Lightroom and dig around Help. Just thought there could be places I can be reading up before I do that.

Originally posted by floridaorange
            I had a feeling you were photographer feather ... makes sense
            How did you guess

Comment

• diegoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

be patient and take a look at the archives.... there are interesting pics there
              Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
              Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
              May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...