X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

ooops, lmao

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Fourteen suspected terrorists died Tuesday night when the bus they rigged with explosives blew up prematurely, police said.
    The explosion occurred as the suspects were riding the bus in the province of Kunduz, said police chief Abdul Raziq Yaqobi.
    Yaqobi said the suspects wanted to attack Afghan police or foreign soldiers.

• lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: ooops, lmao

Good riddance.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

no virgins for those infidels.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

14!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Odd. It takes 14 terorrists to blow up a bus in Afganisstan, but only one to blow up an aircraft on the way to the US. If they where trying to kill police or solders why where they riging a bus? If they all died how did Raziq Yaqobi know what the target was.

Edit

I found this while looking for more info on this story

Sometime before the bus ride, two 'suspects' were overheard discussing their plans...

Amin: "Hey Ahmed, instead of taking separate rides, lets all ride together on a bus rigged with explosives to blow it up!".

Ahmed: "Good idea Amin!, I've been wanting to save money - the wife needs a new burqua..."

Amin: "Ok, I'll call the other 12 and we can all save money on gas".

Ahmed: "But one thing Amin... if we are all on the same bus, isn't that a waste of manpower for future bombing missions?"

Amin: "Nah - think of the cost savings... this is the most economical way".

Terrorist suspects are apparently looking for mass transit options to save money on their suicide missions.

Why let one or two go when you can pack all 14 into the bus?

Those terrorists are always changing their strategies...looking to save that extra dime.

/sarcasm

I wonder if they were handcuffed in their seats when the bomb "prematurely detonated
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

it was just a bit of comic relief, not really bothered how who knew what, lol

Comment

Working...