If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
What Propaganda this video is from the National Guard.. First off what language is that Latin? Also people in the National Guard don't fight anybody but I guess this video shows when the Military will be used against its own people. Its bad when Iran does it but when the US does it will be justified.
Also a soldier pledges to defend the US constitution first. But in this video it changes it to "mission first." There is very complex subliminal messaging going on in this video. A sign to come for the future. 5 years from now we won't be able to recognize the USA.
i didnt watch the whole thing, but maybe i missed the part where it said you must pledge your loyalty directly to Obama if you sign up. maybe i need to see it again.
sure soliders were sent to new orleans to help out and im sure stopped some of the dumb asses from stealing tv's and breaking into businesses, im ok with that, doesnt seem like a breach of power to me.
No the pledge is "mission first" who orders the missions? Maybe the Commander in Chief?? I bet you are having a huge ahha moment..
It is a play on words. Like If I'm the CEO of a company and I tell all my little workers to "do what their told" and "don't ask questions" who is in charge??
Do you think the propaganda masters are stupid?
Soldiers to help out?? They took the guns from the rich people who weren't able to defend their homes?? Plus Posse Commi doesn't say anything about help out.
you do what your superiors in the military tell you, thats how the military works and is going to keep working. im pretty sure this is not an exclusive usa military style either. im betting even canada works like this.
Only lawful orders are meant to be carried out. Do you think your superiors won't put you in jail like Abu Ghraib? No senior officials went to jail. Only the people in jail got screwed.
Also there was this thing called the Nuremberg Trials. Following orders is not an excuse.
So we've come to the heart of it all. The USA = Nazi Germany right? Should I put you on my ignore list because you are fucking crazy or not? If you think the USA, the bad boy just to your south is so nuts, why are you not doing anything about it? I thought this was your big deal, rallying the troops. Unless I see you on Parliament Hall's doorsteps next week with a sandwich board that says we must stop the Nazis to our south, im calling bullshit.
What I do on my personal time is none of your business. And no I am not calling the USA people Nazis' i am calling your gov't Nazi's. Nuremberg is an example of following orders doesn't make it right.
For your info I do write my MP (Equal to your congressman) all the time. You don't have to carry a sign around out front to get your voice heard. I write him about getting out of Afghanistan (as 90% of canadians want).
You can put me on ignore if you want. Won't stop your gov't from taking away your freedoms.
Unless all of the embedded reporters seem to be not reporting this part of the story (probably CIA triple agents) I don't recall any systemic genocide going on from a high level overseas during any of the action in Iraq or Afghanistan, do you? I don't think soldiers following orders to secure a building or town equals Nazi concentration camps.
My freedoms haven't changed a single bit in the last 10 years. I am still able to do exactly the same things as before, and I'm sure most people on the board here from the US would agree with me.
I am sure also most on the board here want our troops to come back home and not waste their lives over there, this is something I think everyone can agree on. Why do you think the US elected a young,black,different from the establishment president this time around? His "Change" campaign resonated with the US as everyone believes we are in a shit situation right now.
on Afghanistan where the real issue (although we are never going to change anything there) yes. iraq no, going to be out in the not TOO distant future.
on Afghanistan where the real issue (although we are never going to change anything there) yes. iraq no, going to be out in the not TOO distant future.
don't get roped in my friend, he will talk in circles and avoid ANY direct question you ask him, lol
what a lame existence it must be to sit up in the frozen tundra of canada scowering the web for crap like this to push peoples buttons, and you all fall for it..
if you guys stop responding to this shit, like a 3 year old, he will get bored and go away
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment