X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fuctuup
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2007

Alabama - Texas

Alabama looked real good last night. It's a shame McCoy was hurt, don't know if it would have made much of a difference. But crongrats to all the Bama fans.
    "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Alabama - Texas

I thought it was a lousy game, and didn't think Alabama looked all that dominant, definitely not nearly the dominance 1. the score reflected 2. what all the espn so called "analysts" predicted.

I think if McCoy wouldn't have gotten hurt, Texas would have beaten them.

Either way, this game still sucked enough to cry PLAYOFFS!!!!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!

CFB is a joke until.

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

it was one of the more boring "title" games i've seen
      I think McCoy getting hurt obviously affected the outcome.. at one point it was 24-21 right?
      either way, I lost interest before half time

even if not a play off system at least an "and one" game.. 'Bama V Boise state.. 2 unbeatens, have at it

Comment

• fuctuup
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jenks
        I thought it was a lousy game, and didn't think Alabama looked all that dominant, definitely not nearly the dominance 1. the score reflected 2. what all the espn so called "analysts" predicted.

I think if McCoy wouldn't have gotten hurt, Texas would have beaten them.

Either way, this game still sucked enough to cry PLAYOFFS!!!!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!

CFB is a joke until.
        All but one of the analysts predicted a Texas win. Guess they figured if McCoy was healthy they would have won. It's to bad because you just never know. We have to have something to debate about.

Comment

• fuctuup
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Steve Graham
          it was one of the more boring "title" games i've seen
          I think McCoy getting hurt obviously affected the outcome.. at one point it was 24-21 right?
          either way, I lost interest before half time

even if not a play off system at least an "and one" game.. 'Bama V Boise state.. 2 unbeatens, have at it
          They are in bad need of a playoff sysyem. It's all about the money though isn't it? Which I don't understand to be a big deal. Heck if the teams in the playoff wins that just mean more money for the school.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

it's money and hard headed people running the show, pretty much like everything else in this world, lol

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

i feel horrible for colt mccoy... he made the right decision in regards to his future career by not playing, but what a horrible thing to happen to any senior in a national championship game in the first few plays.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

from what I'm hearing his dad made and makes all his decisions for him and was in the locker room "advising" him not to play anymore

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

^ That what I heard as well. But was probably better he did not risk getting hurt some more.
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

His interview at the end of the game was interesting I thought...definitely made me wonder wtf a little.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...