• Show
Clear All
  • sleepy&boo
    Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2006

KGB & Basic NYC > D:FUSE (djdfuse.com) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. January 23rd

Saturday January 23rd – KGB & Basic NYC Present
    D:FUSE @ Sullivan Room

Long-time Sullivan Room favorite D:FUSE returns to New York!
    The west coast vet brings his signature mix of pulsating electronic music and live percussion back to Sully as KGB and Basic NYC team up for this night. A true originator and dancefloor energizer, D:FUSE presents one of the most unique sets in all of dance music.

With DJs:
    D:FUSE (djdfuse.com / Lost Angeles Recordings)
    Sleepy & Boo (Basic NYC)

Plus guests:
    Thomas Pategas (Global Frequencies)
    Paul Nahm (Good Radio Music)

2-for-1 drinks until 11pm!

Win a table! We're giving complimentary table service for D:FUSE at Sullivan Room. If you want to win, email contest@basicnyc.com and name D:FUSE's latest album. Good luck!

Where: Sullivan Room (218 Sullivan St.)
    When: 9pm - 5am
    Price: email djboo@basicnyc.com for guest list and VIP table reservations
    For limited pre-sale tickets: www.wantickets.com/basicnyc

BASIC NYC – Sleepy & Boo – Electronic Music events in New York

Become an expert gambler with the help of this site. Click the link if you wish to know more.
  • sleepy&boo
    Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2006

Re: KGB & Basic NYC > D:FUSE (djdfuse.com) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. January 23rd

Tons of good stuff at D:FUSE's website!! http://www.djdfuse.com

Can't wait

Comment

• epyon2012
      Fresh Peossy
      • Apr 2007

Can't wait for this! Welcome back for Tokyo guys.

Comment

• sleepy&boo
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

Make sure to enter our D:FUSE table contest for next Saturday. If you want to win, email contest@basicnyc.comand name D:FUSE's latest album. Good luck!

Comment

• epyon2012
          Fresh Peossy
          • Apr 2007

1 week to go!

Comment

• Niki McNally
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2009

I am there! dfuse will beat on the drums, till the morning comes..

Comment

• Niki McNally
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2009

I am there! dfuse will beat on the drums, till the morning comes..

Comment

• Niki McNally
                Fresh Peossy
                • Feb 2009

Comment

• sleepy&boo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Feb 2006

Subscribe to D:FUSE's The People's Mix podcast...uploaded with new mixes every month!

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Hey wanted to say that Derrick Carter show was off the chains, what a great night, tried finding you guys but met so many cool people, got lost in the mix, didn't think the lights were gonna stop the party Sat, some serious house
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Niki McNally
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Feb 2009

I am exited to hear Paul's set! He killed it last time he played at Sullivan!

Comment

• sleepy&boo
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Feb 2006

Press release for D:FUSE is up!

Comment

• sleepy&boo
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Feb 2006

Tickets for Saturday over here!

Comment

Working...