X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Pat Robertson - Haiti hit by earthquake b/c of their deal w/ Satan

Robertson, founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and host of "The 700 Club," said on his show Wednesday that a "pact to the devil" -- dating back to the 18th century when Haitian slaves sought freedom from the French -- is to blame for Haiti's misfortune.
    "They said we will serve you if you get us free from the French. True story," Robertson said. "Ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other."

• AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Pat Robertson - Haiti hit by earthquake b/c of their deal w/ Satan

Pat Robertson is a loon of the highest degree, anyone who buys into his shit should sterlized and as well as all their kin, the ultimate reactionary and to think he could have been president back in the late 80's is a very scary reflection, oh satan will be waiting for the cocksucker when his deal goes down and on hot coals he will dance forever, total twat.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

Originally posted by AntonyM
      total twat.
      couldn't agree more

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

tosser of the highest order
        motherlover

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

over it, the man clearly has some form of dementia

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• labmonkey
            Addiction started
            • Apr 2005

He suffers from the religion disease...
            "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• bobjuice
              Banned
              • May 2008

Originally posted by floridaorange
              the man clearly has some form of dementia
              Originally posted by labmonkey
              Yeah , you're both right.

Let's hope he dies himself for no other reason than he doesn't believe in santa claus

fucking arsehole

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by labmonkey
                That's the one!! Terrible disease !!

You wouldn't catch an atheist saying anything like that
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• hansh20
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jul 2004

what an asshole...
                  " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

you don't need satan's help to beat the french

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Comment

• pdowney
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

It seems the "Devil" has replied.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a letter from Satan to evangelist Pat Robertson, responding to his comment that Haiti's troubles are due to a pact the nation made with Mephistopheles. Actually, it wasn't Satan who wrote the letter but Lilly...

The 'Devil' Writes Pat Robertson A Letter

6:03
                        January 15, 2010
                        comments

By Frank James
                        The Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a letter from Satan to evangelist Pat Robertson, responding to his comment that Haiti's persistent troubles, including the earthquake, are due to a pact the nation made with Mephistopheles.
                        Actually, it wasn't Satan who wrote the letter but Lilly Coyle of Minneapolis writing in the persona of the hellish one.
                        I think she got it down pretty well. What say you?
                        Dear Pat Robertson,
                        I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action.
                        But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished.
                        Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"?
                        If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.
                        You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.
                        Best, Satan
                        LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS
                        Philip

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                            Not cool enough
                            • Jun 2004

why in the world do people still listen to these wackos.
                            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pdowney
                              It seems the "Devil" has replied.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a letter from Satan to evangelist Pat Robertson, responding to his comment that Haiti's troubles are due to a pact the nation made with Mephistopheles. Actually, it wasn't Satan who wrote the letter but Lilly...

The 'Devil' Writes Pat Robertson A Letter

6:03
                              January 15, 2010
                              comments

By Frank James
                              The Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a letter from Satan to evangelist Pat Robertson, responding to his comment that Haiti's persistent troubles, including the earthquake, are due to a pact the nation made with Mephistopheles.
                              Actually, it wasn't Satan who wrote the letter but Lilly Coyle of Minneapolis writing in the persona of the hellish one.
                              I think she got it down pretty well. What say you?
                              Dear Pat Robertson,
                              I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action.
                              But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished.
                              Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"?
                              If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.
                              You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.
                              Best, Satan
                              LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS

good shit, but that last line really brings it home, lol

Comment

Working...