X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • labmonkey
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2005

Coachella 2010 Lineup

I personally don't care for Jay z, but certainly excited to see Gorillaz, LCD Soundsystem, Fever Ray, Plastikman, MGMT, and Thom Yorke among others...

"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Coachella 2010 Lineup

just an FYI about the lineup... every year it's the same responses at the initial lineup that's first released...and every year golden voice ads at least 5 - 10 additional artists to each day....and every year everyone has a fantastic time seeing maybe 10 or more artists they knew a lot about before they went...

...the best part imo about Coachella is that ever year you leave with 20 or more new artists you are sure to pay attention to thereafter!

The ticket issue this year however is a new addition to the Coachella experience and one that may keep me from attending this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Artist Info Here

FRIDAY APRIL 16: Jay-Z, LCD Soundsystem, Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Public Image Limited, The Specials, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Echo and the Bunnymen, Benny Benassi, Fever Ray, Grace Jones, She & Him, Erol Alkan, The Avett Brothers, Calle 13, The Whitest Boy Alive, The Cribs, La Roux, Yeasayer, Lucero, DJ Lance Rock, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Proxy, Ra Ra Riot, Deer Tick, Wolfgang Gartner, Aeroplane, Iglu & Hartly, Sleigh Bells, P.O.S., Baroness, Hockey, Little Dragon, White Rabbits, Wale, Kate Miller-Heidke, As Tall as Lions, Jets Overhead, Alana Grace, Pablo Hassan.

SATURDAY, APRIL 17: Muse, Faith No More, Tiësto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Hot Chip, Devo, Coheed and Cambria, Kaskade, 2Many DJ's, Major Lazer, Dirty Projectors, Gossip, Z-Trip, The xx, John Waters, Les Claypool, The Raveonettes, Mew, Sia, Camera Obscura, Tokyo Police Club, Porcupine Tree, Old Crow Medicine Show, Aterciopalados, Bassnectar, Frightened Rabbit, Dirty South, Flying Lotus, Corinne Bailey Rae, Pretty Lights, Shooter Jennings, RX Bandits, The Almighty Defenders, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros, Craze & Klever, Zoe, The Temper Trap, Portugal. The Man, Band of Skulls, Girls, Beach House, Steel Train, Frank Turner.

SUNDAY, APRIL 18: Gorillaz, Pavement, Thom Yorke????, Phoenix, Orbital, Spoon, Sly and the Family Stone, De La Soul, Julian Casablancas, Plastikman, Gary Numan, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Sunny Day Real Estate, Yo La Tengo, MUTEMATH, Deerhunter, Infected Mushroom, Club 75, Matt & Kim, The Big Pink, Gil Scott-Heron, King Khan and the Shrines, Florence and the Machine, Yann Tiersen, Little Boots, Miike Snow, Talvin Singh, Ceu, B.o.B., Babasonicos, Owen Pallett, The Glitch Mob, Mayer Hawthorne, Local Natives, Rusko, The Middle East, Hadouken!, The Soft Pack, Kevin Devine, Paparazzi, Delphic, One EskimO.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Too many great artists to go into detail, echo, Specials, PIL, just on Fri, Devo, not to mention all the newer acts, looks like it will be pricey.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

did u make it last yr antony? i havent been in 2 yrs... most likely will go this year and buy 1 day tix at the venue... there is re-entry privileges this year which is cool, and lockers.

glad I missed this from last yr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6Go_HZhQQ[/YOUTUBE]

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Miguel
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

them vultures ....

Comment

• diegoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Muse!!!! great! and Orbital... very nice.
            It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
            Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
            May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...