X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickyfuller
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by White_Hindu
    What a fuck. I think William Hung should have got it.
    now thats a thought.
    We are who we are!

Comment

• rickyfuller
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by White_Hindu
      What a fuck. I think William Hung should have got it.
      now thats a thought.
      We are who we are!

Comment

• cosmo
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
        CNN is not anti-american by a long shot, I think it's rather pro-american, altough maybe not patriottic-with-no-questions-asked...

Be glad there is someone looking at the other side of the stories, this should give you the opportunity to filter out the new from both sides.

CNN is indeed anti-american. They are looking on one side of the story, through one side of the prism. All results end up in one column. Against our intrests. Giving every issue that is opposed to US policy the benefit of the doubt, while ignoring the other side to provide an appropriate response.

Madeline Albright, who hates the size of our economy and military as it competes in the world(as she so adamantly preaches), wants us to shred the 'superpower' status through her marxist view of the world and share everything equally, because we do not deserve to be who we are now. Madeline Albright is a regular guest-host on CNN. All she does is spew propoganda that tarnishes our image. She's so negatively anti-american.

She sees no moral difference between us and N Korea.

She sees no moral difference between us and China.

She sees no moral difference between us and the middle-east.

It's all our fault in her eyes. We breed the violence throughout the world because 'we have it all'. She doesn't see the difference between communism and democracy.

She actually said on television that we are too big of a superpower to contain the technology that we have today. So what does she do? She shares it with China and N Korea.

And to see her spew her anti-american rhetoric so shamelessly, carelessly and so vehemently on television in a time of war, only emboldens our enemy and deminishes our goal. Sure, it's free speech they say, but what happened in Vietnam, is starting to happen in Iraq, because it harms our intrests abroad.

Inside the Vietnamese museum that contains war memorabilia, a general once stated, the only reason we were defeated as we had to pull out, was through the media. We had them defeated during the tet offensive he says UNTIL Walter Kronkite started spewing his anti-american rhetoric that harmed us and our image.

You ask any troop serving in the middle east and they will tell you one thing. It's not as bad as it looks on television, and through the mainstream print media.

When you get down to brass tax, it's all anti-american.

We're fighting a PC war now.

Comment

• White_Hindu
          Getting Somewhere
          • Dec 2004

But you see, we have NO moral difference between ANYONE! Everyone is the same, we're all alive, we all live on Earth, we all control the fate of our race.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

I have noticed that sometimes when we in Europe think something is not anti-american, but rather in the middle, a lot of republicans are already in the red zone, meaning they consider it very anti-american. Makes it a bit harder to determine the political middle, too...
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

^^^^ Totally agreed, Yao. I also never get the feeling that CNN is anti-american. Totally non-critical (that agree with everything the government does) media can only be found under totalitarist regimes, IMHO Each has his own definition of patriotism and a lot of people confuse it for nationalism, which is an entirely different thing (and again IMHO, this is more often with the right "political option").
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

as well he should be..

Comment

• DragonFire
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2004

I totally agree thatbeing man of the year has nothing to do with bieng popular .. keryy was so weak as an opponent so americans were left with nothing but shit
                  Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• cosmo
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DragonFire
                    I totally agree thatbeing man of the year has nothing to do with bieng popular .. keryy was so weak as an opponent so americans were left with nothing but shit

Dragonfire from NOLA? Is it?

Just wondering.

Comment

• cosmo
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DragonFire

I would've voted for Joe Lieberman. Maybe Richard Gephardt.

But Kerry? LOL

Comment

• ghaller
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jan 2005

this is indeed a load of bull, i believe the cover called him "an american revolutionary" lol

Comment

• DaStottman
                          Addiction started
                          • Dec 2004

^Well yeah he's a revolutionary. He's driving this country to shit. :P
                          My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
                          4Mal - Twilight
                          Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
                          Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
                          Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• arielus
                              He's back, in Pog form
                              • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
                              http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
                              http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• brakada
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

^^^^ Is this true

Thanks Arielus, great link...
                                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

Working...